𝟎𝟖

- The Sacrifice

A little while later, Lizzie and Elena had convinced Rose to take the two girls over to Slater's place which was why they were following Rose up the staircase causing the blonde anxiously glancing around as she knew this was a bad idea but didn't ...

A little while later, Lizzie and Elena had convinced Rose to take the two girls over to Slater's place which was why they were following Rose up the staircase causing the blonde anxiously glancing around as she knew this was a bad idea but didn't want to leave her cousin alone especially with the vampire that had kidnapped them a couple of days ago.

Rose raised her fist banging on the front door as she called out, " Slater! Slater, it's Rose, open up. He's not home sorry" Rose glanced at the two girls with a shrug of her shoulders making Lizzie scoff in disbelief raising her eyebrows unimpressed with the vampire.

"No, we didn't come all the way out here for nothing" Elena replied with a determined look on her face as Lizzie shook her head and suggested, " we should just go, E. we'll find another way to get as much info as we can on this Klaus guy"

Elena turned to glance at her cousin with a stern expression on her face silently telling her she isn't going anywhere until she gets what she came here for and unbeknownst to Rose and Elizabeth she wanted to hand herself over to Klaus to protect her friends and her family.

Rose let out a heavy sigh rolling her eyes at the doppelgänger before using her vampire strength to open the doors causing a heavy chain to fall to the ground when she did so. The vampire waved her hand in the direction of the apartment and told the two girls, " After you"

Elena narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Rose as she slowly made her way into the apartment causing Elizabeth to let out a sigh as she muttered under her breathe, " Stefan and Damon are so going to kill me"

"Slater!" Rose called out once again sending the blonde an amused look before she walked further into the apartment looking for her friend leaving the two humans to curiously look around the apartment, " I don't think he's gonna be much help"

"What?" Lizzie questioned sharing an confused look with her cousin before they rushed over to Rose who was staring at the dead body of slater that had a stake through his heart, " Oh, my god. Elena it doesn't look like we're going to get anywhere, I mean the guys dead it's a waste of time"

The blonde turned around ready to leave the apartment only for Elena to grab her cousins hand as she repeated, "we can't leave yet, not until we learn something... anything about Klaus"

"Yeah, and what good will that do Elena?" Lizzie snapped throwing her arms up in frustration glaring at the doppelgänger, " if Klaus gets word that you're alive they'll be no hope. You heard what Rose said he's the biggest baddest vampire around and if he's been around longer than anyone else don't you think he'd be two steps ahead afraid of what happened with Katherine might happen again"