𝟎𝟑

- Rose

"Please, I'm hurt" Lizzie heard Elena say she had started to regain consciousness

"Please, I'm hurt" Lizzie heard Elena say she had started to regain consciousness. Lizzie groaned as she tried to sit up as she pried her eyelids open glancing around the room with an confused expression on her face having no idea where she was.

The last thing that Lizzie remembered was that she was ready to drive home with Elena, that was until someone had drugged her and now she's in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere causing the blonde to groan in frustration knowing that this probably had something to do with her cousin being the doppelgänger of Kathrine.

" I know. Just a little taste" an unfamiliar voice spoke up from beside her making her eyes widened as she turned her head noticing that she and Elena weren't alone as he hutched over the blonde ready to bite into her neck causing Lizzie to move back with fear in her eyes.

Elena eyes widened in terror as she stared at cousin and the unknown man and cried out, " No, leave her alone!" Causing the vampire to snarl at the doppelgänger barring his vangs at the two girls before turning back to Lizzie leaning into her neck ignoring the pleads that came from the girl as tears began to well in her eyes.

Both girls sighed in relief when a women walked into the room and furiously called out with her arms crossed over her chest," Trevor! Control yourself" causing the vampire to halt in his movements as he rolled his eyes in annoyance letting out a heavy sigh moving away from the beautiful blonde.

"Buzzkill" Trevor muttered under his breathe, sending one last look to the blonde and the doppelgänger before storming out of the room as Elena rushed to her cousins side making sure that she alright and was trying to calm the blonde down seeing how frantic she was being.

Elena turned to glance at the female vampire with a glare on her face and questioned, " what do you want with us?" The vampire remained silent for a moment staring at the two girls in amazement but her eyes lingered on the doppelgänger and stated, " My God, you look just like her"

Lizzie couldn't help but scoff in disbelief with a scowl on her face glaring at the vampire in front of her and muttered, " I can't believe we got kidnapped because you wanted to see what the doppelgänger looked like. God, help me"

Elena send the blonde an exasperated look to her cousin trying to silently tell her to be quiet, seeing as they have no idea who this women is and what she and Trevor actually wants with them both. The two of them were vampires, and much older and stronger than them especially since the two girls were only human.

The blonde sighed in defeat sending a nod to cousin as she was sick of tired always getting dragged into doppelgänger problems. It causes nothing but danger and trouble and all that Lizzie wanted to do was to protect her loves ones from those who are a threat.

Elizabeth loved her cousin, but wherever the doppelgänger went Elena is a magnet of danger  that always causes someone to hurt or die to protect her. Caroline had died because Kathrine wanted to send a message to Elena much like her own mother Jenna.