Chapter 17

Became more and more powerful

Marcuss' POV:

Well... Lots of thing happened since I became the commander of the Iron Blood's fleet. I've got five beautiful girlfriends, traveled to the Sakura Empire and back, met with the Siren's Empress and captured many enemy shipgirl. 

Since yesterday, my office became a little bit crowded. Arbiter offered a fast travel to Nagato between the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood. She doing her job at the Sakura Empire, but when she has free time she came to spend time with us. Arbiter stayed with us, but Enterprise didn't trust in her. Bismarck and Hood started trusting in her a little. I think I can understand why Enterprise not. I started realizing, how much I hate paperwork. I can't imagine how much work Bismarck had, while I was away. Belfast still serving me as a maid, which I didn't mind. After I've got a big company, she asked Sheffield to help her serving me. Sheffield hesitated first, but Belfast convinced her.

It was middle of the day when I finally finished the paperwork. Thanks to my girlfriends and the maids help I was able to finish most of the paperwork before lunch. Belfast and Sheffield prepared the lunch as usually. We like to eat with our comrades, but from time to time I just want to eat in my office in private.

"Commander, what we will do now?" Bismarck asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her after I swallowed a piece of food. "We have to defeat the Azur Lane."

"And then?" She asked. "What will happen after the war? We are in peace with the Sirens."

"If you want I could make some trouble." Arbiter said. "Hm... It's so tasty!"

She like human food.

"It's not like that." Bismarck explain. "After the Azur Lane end, only us, the Rex Axis will remain. And honestly, I don't trust in the High Command anymore."

"Why not just join the Sirens?" Arbiter offered.

"No way." Bismarck said. "My blood is chain me to the Iron Blood."

"And your heart chain you to the commander." Arbiter said. "Just like all of us."

"I will do anything for my love and for my country." Bismarck said. "If I had to betray my country for my love I will."

"Big words." Hood said. "You don't know what does it mean to betray your country."

"You just talk a little easy about betray." Bismarck said. "You risked your life to save your enemy."

"We did it for our beloved commander. I did it as his girlfriend and not as a Royal Navy ship." Hood said.

"Ladies, enough." I stopped their argue. "Let's eat now, put away for a little the politics."

After what I said they nod and continue their lunch. The rest of the lunch time went quietly. Only I heard the eat noises. After lunch Belfast and Sheffield prepared some tea for us.

We drinking our teas when I heard my phone on the table started ringing. I stood up and walked to my table to pick up the phone.

"Iron Blood's fleet, commander Marcuss speaking." I said.

"I'm sorry to disturb your lunch, but I have some good news." Rudolf said.

"We just finished it." I said. "Whats news do you have?"

"Six new ship have been finished and we finished some new aircrafts." Rudolf said. "I wanted to inform you about it."

"That's a great news." I said. "Whose construction had been finished?"