Chapter 3

Welcome

Marcuss' POW:

It's been days since Bismarck and I dating. I always bring her to special places. We have lot's of good time together. But now we are in my office and doing our usual job. I hoped Hood is awake now, but she is still in coma. I think one of our new project can help her, but it's boring to wait for it. During I doing paperwork my phone was started rang, so I picked up.

"Hello?" I said. "This is Marcuss, Ironblood's main force's commander. How can I help to you?"

"Welcome, commander. It's me, Rudolf professor." He said. "Two projects are completed."

"Thank you, professor. I'm on my way." I said and put down the phone. "Bismarck come with me."

"Okay, commander." She said.

"Eugen, I know you spying on us." I said. I don't need to turn around to see Prinz Eugen is flying outside my office and watching us from my window. "If you want to come with us, you can."

"Oh... Okay." She said, while she fly in. "Where are we going?"

"To our research team." I said while I put my hat on my head. "They finished two new projects."

Bismarck, Eugen and I were walking into our research station. It is a huge bunker at underground so our enemies can't find it easily. Rudolf and some other professors are waiting for us at the enter of the bunker.

"Welcome, commander." Rudolf said. "Please follow us."

We followed Rudolf into the bunker. We saw the first ship.

(Sorry, but I can't make it bigger

(Sorry, but I can't make it bigger.)
Pinguin
Auxiliary: Ship Maintenance Crane
Anti-air guns: Twin 105 mm (SK C/33)
Float-plane: Me-109W-2 Ship-borne float fighter
(http://www.wardrawings.be/WW2/Images/2-Airplanes/Axis/1-Germany/7-Aeronaval/Me-Bf109W-2/p1.jpg)

"This is Pinguin-class repair ship." Rudolf said. "This is special, because she has two float-plane on board."

"Impressive." I said. "Where is her?"

"She is here." Rudolf said when Pinguin enter into the room.

She has blonde hair and silver eyes. She was not much taller then Z-23. She wearing a clothes like Z-23's clothes, but with red and white colors and with some golden decorations. She wearing two black gloves.She wearing white stockings. She has C cup.

"W-welcome, my name is Pinguin." She said. We can hear in her voice she is a little shy. "It's nice to meet you."

"Welcome, Pinguin. My name is Marcuss and I am your commander." I said. "And this is Bismarck, our flagship and this is Prinz Eugen."

"Welcome." Both of them said.

"And, here is our another project." Rudolf said. "Grossflugzeugkreuzer A III or how I call:"

"Hindenburg."  She said, while she came out from Rudolf's back. "It's a pleasure to meet with all of you."

Grossflugzeugkreuzer A III/HindenburgMain gun: Triple 203mm (SK C/34 Prototype)Fighter: Messerschmitt Me-155ATorpedo bomber: Fw-190A-5/U14

Main gun: Triple 203mm (SK C/34 Prototype)
Fighter: Messerschmitt Me-155A
Torpedo bomber: Fw-190A-5/U14

She was tall, almost as the same high as Friedrich der Große. She has silver hair and red eyes. Her left hand is like Admiral Graf Spee's hands, while her right hand is wearing a white glove. She wearing a dress like Admiral Hipper, but a little bit more naughty version and with black and red colors. She has D cup.

"Welcome, Hindenburg." I said. "My name is Marcuss."

"It's nice to meet with you commander. I'm happy to serve the Ironblood." She said.

I look at Hindenburg again and I was a little worried.

"Professor, please tell me she is not like Roon." I asked. "You know... well."

"Don't worry, she is not like her." He said. "She is total good."

"Thank you." I was happy. "All right, lets show both of you to everyone."

We lead them out of the bunker. It was their first time to see the Sun, so they need a little time to get used to. Köln ran to us after we started to walking back to the main part of our base. Köln give me a report from Norther base.

'"From: Norther base.
   To: Marcuss

The Royal Navy attacked us. They main target was Tirpitz. She didn't get any damage. She was lucky. "'

All of us was shocked. I looked at Bismarck, she was full with anger.

"How they dare?!" She shout. "How dare to attack my little sister!"

"Calm down, Bismarck." I said. "She is okay. This is the most important, isn't it?"

"Yes, but they will pay for this." She said.

"Of course." I said. "But first."

We continue walk back to base. I ordered to Köln to call everyone to the main building. When we arrived almost everyone was there, so we wait a little to have everyone there. Some minutes later Köln arrived with rest of them.

"Welcome everyone." I started. "We have two new ship. Please greet Pinguin and Hindenburg."

Everyone watched at them. They were surprised. Of course they were.

"Pinguin is a repair ship and Hindenburg is a decked cruiser." I said.

Everyone started to clap.