Chapter 6

Love

Hood's POW:

I don't understand why I'm feeling so strange when I around their commander. I understand his love with Bismarck, but why I feeling jealous. I think I fall in love with him, but I'm not able to tell him my feelings. He is Bismarck's and Bismarck is his. I don't want to interrupt their happy life. I think this is the best thing what I can do. Sometimes I just spying on then. Only one girl know about my feeling and that girl is Zeppy. She let me go and spy on them.

Bismarck's POW:

I think Hood is fall in love with commander. She is acting really strange in the last few days. I can understand, commander has a very friendly personality. I don't blame her, but I'm not think is spying on us is the best thing what she can do. I think the only think what I can do in this situation is talk with her. Even if she doesn't want to. I walked into the building witch was selected to use as a dorms for captured ships. I saw Yorktown with Enterprise and Cleveland. They look at me, I think they want to say something, but they just can't say it. Finally I arrived to Hood's room. I wait some second and then I knock. I heard her voice.

"You can enter." She said.

I opened her door and I enter in. She was speechless when she saw me. She is still wearing that outfit which was given to her by Pinguin. Hood is drinking a cut of tea. In first seconds both of us didn't said anything.

"How can I help you?" Hood asked me.

"I think we need to talk." I said. "About your feelings."

Hood was amaze. I think she never though I will say something like this.

"I think you in love." I continue.

"I-I don't know w-what a-are you t-talking a-about..." She tried to lie, but she blushing. "Anyway, why are you thinking that I'm in love?"

"You know, spying is a bad behave." I said.

"What? How?" Hood was shocked. "When?"

"You really bad spy, Hood." I said. "I saw you at the first time."

"So, you here to judge me?" Hood asked me. "Tell me to stay away from him?"

"No." Hood was surprised. "I here to talk, as I said."

"Okay, I will be honest with you." Hood said. "Yes, I fall in love with your commander. He is so kind, so friendly, so brave. He is so amazing."

"I think both of us think the same about him." I said. "He always welcome me with a friendly and warm smile. He always ask others about their problems, always want to help."

"I agree, but you are his and he is yours." Hood said sadly. "I don't want to ruin your life."

"If it's good to you, we can share his love." I said friendly. "I think he has place in his heart for everyone. Only you need to ask."

"Are you sure?" Hood asked. "I'm your enemy."

"Enemy in a war." I said. Hood looked into my eyes. "But allies in love. I accept you, but only if you tell to him your feelings by your own."

"I-I..." Talking was hard to Hood. "I will do it."

"Good choice." I said. "Came to his office when you ready."

"Wait!" She shout after me. "Please wait me, I will follow you."

"Alright." I said. "I will wait for you outside."

"Thank you." Hood said.

Marcuss' POW:

I was in my office and doing paperwork again. It's the most boring job in a commanders life. Bismarck said she will arrive a little later, but it was almost a hour ago. I was alone in my office, neither Eugen watching me. I hoped Bismarck will arrive soon, because I was already tired. Some minutes later I heard a knock on my door. Finally, reinforcement has arrived.

"Free to enter." I said.

The door is opened and it was not Bismarck, it was Hood. I didn't understand why she is here, but I think it's not the perfect time to blame her.

"How can I help to you, miss Hood?" I asked. "Something happened? Do you need something?"

"N-no, not really..." She was different. I feel she has some problems, but why she so shy? She love me? "I-I h-ha-have t-t-to te-t-t-tell you s-som-something..."

"Of course, I here to listen." I said friendly. "You don't need to hold back."

"I-I-I l-l-lo-love y-y-y-you." Hood said. As I though, she love me.

"I understand Hood, but I can't love you." I said. "I can't cheat Bismarck, I love too, but please understand."

"Hm... How interesting." I heard a voice from outside my office. "I know you have a kind heart, but reject a love offer."

"Bismarck?" I was surprised. "How long have you been here."

"Oh... I was here whole time. I heard everything." She said. "But I think you will be surprised if I say I told Hood to tell you her feelings."

"What?" I was totally surprised.

"She love you, just like me." She said. "I let her be with you, but I will be with you as well. If you accept us."

"P-p-please..." Hood whisper, almost nobody can hear.

"If both of you accept each other." I said and Hood looked at me. "I will be both of your."

"Yes, we accept!" Hood and Bismarck said at the same time.

I think it's a perfect beginning for a happy life.