Chapter 3

NADECH

It's been a week since I had that one night stand with a woman I just met at the bar.

I can't get her out of my head, to be honest. She's just like a drug. The day after, I'm just surprised she's out of my sight. We both did it the first time, I had no idea.

She's just so hot, so beautiful that I wasn't able to resist. I even thought she's a pro in bed.
I promised to myself I'm gonna go find her but geez! It's been a week and I haven't yet. She didn't even told me her name.

She mentioned she's handling their own company but I'm just so dumb I didn't get the name of it.
I'm thinking of asking my friend Mark's help to find her.

"Hey Mark, didn't you say you'll have a business proposal in a company today? Can I come with you?"

"What for? Don't tell me you're interested in business too? You got to be kidding me!"

"Nah, just wanted to find someone really, Mark. I hope you can help me. You're good at this."

"Who? Don't tell me one of your girls? You can't find them if you go with me! Most of them are in a bar." then he's laughing his heart out.

"Asshole! Of course not. I mean, there's this girl whom I met at the bar. She said she's handling a company and I don't know which one. I need to find her."

"Woah, woah. What for? You've never been interested in someone like this that you would even find her."

"Stop being nosy and just help me, will you?!"

"Fine fine, but I'm sure every girls will freak out knowing you're the only son of the one and only Kugi--"

"Scratch that and introduce me as your personal assistant! Not much people knows that so I'm safe. Now bring me as your personal assistant and let's get the job done"

"You mean your job? Because apparently you are an addition to my job but okay? As if I have a choice bruh."

"Thanks man, so where's the first company?"

"Technically, we'll have a lot of meetings today, about 5. So get ready"

Gosh what am I getting myself into? I'm not even sure if I'll see her or find her there. But who knows? I'm just hoping. Mark's clients are pretty known.

We're down to just one client for the day and I'm hella exhausted. I grabbed food from the company's pantry and had Mark go and meet the client first. I'm sure she's not the person I am looking for anyway.

"Where the hell are you? I'm with the client already?" Mark called while I was heading to where he is.

"Bro, relax I'm co--" I stopped in my tracks, eyes widen as I saw her. Shit! I finally found her!

She's walking with elegance, laptop on her arms. She casually pinned her hair behind her ear. Though she wears that poker face, she's just gorgeous. She's wearing her corporate attire that perfectly fits her. Her face I cannot forget.

"Nadech?"

I came back to my senses realizing Mark is still on the other line.

"Bro, ju-just finish it off there I'm gonna call you later okay? Bye" I cut off the call and run into the direction where she went.

My chest heaves up and down. I run catching my breath but I couldn't find her anymore.
"Where did she go???!!!!" I almost screamed in frustration.

I went to the parking lot.
"This is the only way to see you. I will wait for you here no matter how long."

I saw Mark coming out of the building. I stayed where I am. Almost 3 hours and I'm still waiting patiently, until I saw a familiar figure walking towards her car. I'm still in awe of her beauty.

I immediately went out of my car before she can even open her own.
Her eyes widen as I appeared in front of her.
"Don't say anything please. You don't have to. I'm here to talk to you, I've be--"

"Don't come near me. Stay where you are or I'll scream."

"I won't do anything. I've been looking for you."

She gave me a confused look, her lips quivering. She's about to open her car door but I held her hand. Tight but not enough to hurt her.

She's trying to get herself out of my hold and she didn't even scream.
"I'm gonna sue you for harassing me like this!" she hissed at me.

"During that night is it still harassment for you? We both enjoyed it!"

"Ah!!! You're disgusting! Let go of me!"

"I won't. I won't let you go and there's no way I'm letting you go."

I saw her lips curled upward. She smiled bitterly.

"That night is nothing to me okay? That's a mistake I'm not gonna remember for the rest of my life!"

"It's not a mistake to me. What if I tell you that it means so much to me?"

"C'mon Nadech.. Nadech right? I'm sure you did a lot of one night stands with some other girls so I'm no special. Now stop following me and just forget about that night just like I did."

I let go of her hands and she turned her back at me.

"You didn't forget my name. I did it for the first time with you." I confessed to her. She stopped walking. She slowly turned her head and gave me a mocking look.

"Seriously? You? I don't believe it. Stop all your games I ain't playing it."

"I'm not gonna stop until you talk to me. Until you tell me your name."

She chuckled at my remarks.
"I never know that you're a joker too. You don't have to know my name. You don't have to know me. Continue dreaming!"

She went inside her car rolling her eyes at me while I remained on my spot. She drove away.

Now that I know where to find her, it's just easy for me to know her. To see her. 

"You intrigued me. You're such a mystery." I whispered to myself.

I've always believed that love at first sight is untrue and that it's silly. Now it dawned on me that emotions can't be stopped. Feelings can't be tamed.

She's mysterious and I've always been attracted to that. Since the night I saw her alone, saw how strong of a woman she is, I saw her broke down in tears and saw her weak. That night, just that night, just one night and now she's living in my head rent free.

********************************

Hello there ppl! Busy ako makipag bardagulan sa twitter bakit 😂

For me, it's always better to fight back than let other people control other people. After all, whoever trust the truth is the real winner.

Here's another chap! Enjoy 💋

If you feel like tweeting to me: @writingforNY ❤️