Chapter 6

NADECH

I'm happy she's not elusive just like the last time. She even agreed to talk and everything just went really smooth.
Though I know she's interacting with me because of the partnership, I'm still glad I have this opportunity.

I don't know. I feel like I wanted to be in her world and understand her more. When she told me she's living alone and her parents died, I feel like I wanted to get close to her.

She's a strong woman but she's a human. What is she doing when she's alone? Is she thinking about her parents and get sad with their fate? Is she seeking for happiness? These questions are running in my mind.

I remembered she said she isn't convinced that her parents just died because of an accident. She said someone could be behind it and she is seeking for justice. I want to help her. Maybe I can.

Right now, I'm thinking to meet her instead of Mark for our project. I know I didn't really have any interest with businesses but I want to try for her.

"Mark, didn't you tell me you have an appointment with Sperbund Lmtd tomorrow? Can I go instead?" I told Mark as we're having a drink in our favorite bar.

"That'll be a great help, Na. I am stuck with one client, I'm even thinking to move my meeting with Ms.Yaya." he sighed.

"No you don't have to do that anymore, I'm here as your substitute."

"Hey! I really think I am missing something here. You didn't tell me anything after you left me with Ms Yaya's secretary because you said something just came up. What on earth is happening?" he's being nosy as he raised his brows at me.

"Stop acting like a girl, Mark. Well, it's because I saw the one I've been looking for."

"Spill it now you jerk, I feel like there is more."

"I'm gonna tell you once I am successful, okay? So for now just support me."

"As if I have a choice right? I can't believe that the future CEO of the Kugimiya Corp is acting as my assistant just because.."

"Stop mentioning that someone might hear you!"

We continued drinking but Im still sober. I realized I have told Yaya that we have a company that my parents wanted me to take over. Did she believe that I am just Mark's assistant? She must've forgotten my words. I mean, who am I anyway? She's a little drunk that night to remember so I think I'm safe.

She didn't know, every time she gets off work I'd secretly follow her to her place. I'd park from afar and when she droves off her building, I'd follow her just to see if she's safe.

I'm thinking, she's a very successful person and some may be interested of her. Some might even harm her. That's how her parents died, she believes. I don't want her to experience the same way.

I am not sure what's happening with me. I am not obsessed but I just really want to protect her. Feels like she's a precious thing that everyone wants to have but not everyone gets.

Now, I am outside Sperbund Lmtd waiting for her to come out. Not long enough, I saw her coming out of the building waiting for her car as a staff is driving it off the parking area. She gets the key and greeted the person.

The way she flips her hair, gosh it makes my heart flutter. She wai'd at the guards too as she bids them goodbye.

I followed her again tonight. As usual, she gets off her car and had someone park it for her as she went inside her place. Not sure which floor she's occupying though but as long as she gets in, I'm at ease.