Chapter 8

I let out breath as I felt someone hugging me from behind, gently kissing my bare shoulders. Nadech and our last night's thing.

I tightly closed my eyes and sighed as I bit my lip before turning to him. I guess it's a bad idea as I'm lost in his stares. His perfect face a mere inch away from me and I wasn't able to protest when he pecked on my lips. It's slightly parted and he chuckled seeing my face.

We've done it. Again and again. It's like an addiction and I don't want this.
I slightly pushed him as I covered my naked body with the white blanket. I realized we're in my room. Gosh, what am I thinking?

He threw a confused look. I gathered all my strength to look at him.
"You should go. I have a work to attend to." I told him.

"What? That's it? You're asking me to leave just like that?" his eyes on me.

"I don't think you still have a business here? I mean it's just sex, Nadech. We've done it befo--"

"And we've done it again. Again and again last night, Yaya."

"Oh c'mon. We both enjoyed it anyways. It's just for fun, right?"

"I don't want it this way. I understand we just knew each other. I know things are happening too fast but.." he looked at me lovingly damn. This man is just really handsome.

"You know I have so many issues to deal with. I have a lot of things to fix. Right now, I am enjoying your company but not more than that."

"Yaya.. can you let me court you? Just let me do things for you. Set aside the issues. I want to be with you in fixing that  I wanna get close to you. I wanna know you more. Babe, I want you all the time."

"You know we're not exclusive right? I dont have time for any stupid relationships. We can be some kind of hook ups. That arrangement will do"

"We're not exclusive, huh? We're not exclusive.. Surely I'm not for hook ups and I bet you too. What's stopping you, Yaya?" he keeps on repeating the words, gritting his teeth

"I want more time, Nadech. I don't just jump into a relationship when I know I'm the worst person to deal with. Surely I won't end up with you. Surely you'll find someone who will love you back. But as long as you're okay with the arrangement? We're cool."

"You may not feel anything at all during this time but I'll make sure you'll end up with me. I will make sure of that, Yaya. You better get ready" he gently caressed my face as I remained expressionless and kissed my forehead before picking up his clothes.

I remained sitting on the bed while he's fixing himself.
"I'll see you again." he gave me a quick glance before he turned and left.

I let out a deep breath. The one I've been holding on for so long. I didn't realize he gets trapped this soon.
I enjoyed the sex but I feel sorry for this man who'll be my bridge for revenge.

I took a shower and gets ready for my long day in the company. I am a little bit sleepy because of last night but I have to do my job.

"Miss Yaya, you're glowing." says Shara, my secretary.

"I'm always glowing! You just didn't notice." I felt my face turning hot realizing last night's exercise must've contributed to that.

"I had a talk with our clients regarding the shoot we'll be making for their hotels. Us expanding like this as a business is a great move, Miss."

Sperbund Lmtd is also catering huge events from the shoots to getting the endorsers and business grand openings. We have expanded to this field and it helped the company to be known too.

I smiled at the thought of us being huge already.
"We're getting there, Shar. Now take care of the other appointments and tell me my itinerary for the day."

My phone suddenly beeped that halted our conversation.

How are you?
- Nadech

I raised my brows that made Shara peek on my phone. I quickly turned the screen down so she won't see.

"Hey what are you looking at? Go and do your thing."

"Yes boss!"

I picked up my phone again and stared at his message. How can this man check on me when we're just fucking together last night and this early morning.

What do you want
-Me

He was so quick to respond.

I miss you
-Nadech

I didn't respond anymore as I am annoyed. I just worked the whole day and did not get any messages from him anymore. Well, it's not like I waited but that's a great idea so no one's bugging me.

I flashed a smile as the building's long time security guard bid me goodbye. Mom and Dad trusts this man thus he's a long time employee of the company.

The smile on my face just faded when I saw a familiar car outside. That BMW Z4. I know I have seen this before. I continued walking and before I could even get into my own car, someone's already calling my name.

"I'm sure you already saw me but you pretend you did not, Yaya?" that halted my escape.

"What do you want now?" I asked, my other brow raising.

He smiled. The smile that could make your knees shake.

"Come with me." He extended his hands to me waiting for me to take it.
When I just stared at it, he takes my hand in his and entwined ours.

He opened the front seat for me as he rounded the car and positioned himself at the drivers seat.

"I am not in the mood for sex, Nadech."

"Hey, do you think I am that desperate for sex? I just want to take you somewhere."

"And where is that somewhere?"

"You'll know when we get there."

Before he started the engine, he turned to me and took a good look at me.

"You're always beautiful, I'm mesmerized every single time." he's gently putting the hair on my face at the back of my ear. It mad my heart flutter. His hand stayed on my face as his thumb caresses the side of it.

I swallowed an invisible lump when he continued staring. I looked away, embarrassed.

"Stop being so dramatic. Let's go wherever you're taking m--" before I could even finish, he stole a kiss on my lips and then went to start the engine.

"What a jerk! Let's just go, can we? Remember. No sex!"

**********************************
Hey hey! Sorry for the slow update 🙏🏻
But Chap 8 is here ❤️

Im currently writing Chap 9 too so maybe it won't take me forever to finish 😂

Tweet me anything at @writingforNY ❤️