Chapter 9

I was surprised he brought me to an amusement park. I find it funny at some point that I'm on my fit black spaghetti strap dress under my office coat and white high heels and he brought me here.

"Really? Here?" I chuckled- amazed while I roam my eyes at the huge park. I have never been into like this before. I wonder where are the people.

I saw him hiding a smile and the glint in his eyes. "Really. I wanna bring you here just so you forget all of your problems even just for a night."

"That's so thoughtful of you, Mr.Kugimiya but where are the people? Isn't an amusement park a place where most people go?"

"Yes, for fun. Sometimes they bring their families here. Their love, kids, anyone."

"Yeah but you did not answer my question. Where are the other people it seems like it's just the two of us here."

"Maybe they're about to close?"

"Nadech it's just 8. How can they close at this early?"

"Shhh. Don't bother. Let's just enjoy this. C'mon."

He pulled my hand as we walked inside. The warm smile of the staff in the entrance greeted us.
"Hello, Sir. Hello, ma'am".

"Hello" we said in unison.

"You wanny try shooting?" I looked at him excitedly as I nod my head.

"Okay let's go. Let's shoot ducks" he said laughing. I turned to him in a confused look and he just laughed even more.

"Haven't you tried going here? When I say ducks, I meant not actual ducks. Just rubber ducks! Now when you shoot the five of them, you'll get a bear as a prize." he said as we we're at the shooting booth.

He took the toy gun and handed it over to me. I hesitantly took it and point it on the target. I tried but I failed. I saw Nadech just flashing his smile that can make any knees shake.

"I don't want this anymore. See? I can't even hit!" I told him pouting unconsciously.

"You know you're cute when you're like that." I just rolled my eyes.

"Give the gun to me" which I willingly did. Im surprised he went behind me as he took both of my hands. He lets me hold the gun as he puts both of his hands on top of mine.

"This is how you should be doing it. You focus on your target and then bam!" he whispered in my ear that made the hairs behind it go up.

I continued shooting and we're able to hit the other four! Now we're down to the last one. He lets me do it alone as he backs away. Just when I was able to hit the last rubber duck, I turned to him and crashed my body against his as I engulfed him in a hug.

Like an excited child smiling from ear to ear, I hugged him tighter. He didn't hug me back that made me come back to my sense. The fuck did I just do?

I moved away and looked at him in the eyes. He's all red. His face like a tomato. I looked away.

"For sure this isn't the first time you've been hugged by a woman, don't act like a highschool kid crushing over someone, Nadech." I teased him playfully.

"I did not expect that. I like it when you're excited." he said that earned him a genuine smile from me.

"Now here's your prize" he handed me a really cute huggable pink teddy bear which I didn't think twice to accept.

We're walking down to our next stop when he said, "Did you know th--"

"No I don't know" I interrupted him and laughed at his annoyed expression.