Chapter 4

YAYA

I can only scream in frustration as I saw the man I've been praying not to cross paths again, appeared just in front of me.

I wanted to scratch everything that happened that night. It was definitely a mistake. I was so weak and repulsed. I don't know.

Somehow, I hated myself for giving in. He didn't even forced me. I willingly did that with him and now I'm doomed.

Now I am in the balcony of my condo feeling the cold Bangkok air tonight. I've been thinking about how to escape from this mess.

I let out a deep breath as I massaged my temple. I have a goal to reach, a mission to fulfill for my parents, a company to run. What if that man will tell everyone what we did? That will be so embarassing.

I have to talk to him and clear things out and we'll be good. Perhaps. When we settle this privately, I bet he'd evaporate.

"Alright Yaya. You have to do this. You have to face the problem and solve it and it'll be alright." I spoke to myself as I get ready to bed.

This is the only time I'm gonna hope I'll see him again only to clear everything.

"Boss, you have an appointment with Mr.Suparat by 11. Remember I talked to him yesterday just because you went home early. Tomorrow, that'll be with Mr.Purdejavul by 10" my secretary sited.
I only gave her a nod and then she went out of my office.

I leaned on my chair as I get ready for the appointment. We need a supplier for our business and this proposal topped every proposals that came to us.
"This must be good." I whispered.

I went to the conference room bringing my coffee. There are two people in there as per my secretary.
"I thought I am only meeting one person?" I asked.

"Boss, Mr.Suparat brought with him his assistant."

"I see. Come with me now so we can start."

I went to room only to see the greatest horror of my life. That guy is there. Is he the new supplier?!
The other person must've noticed the look on my face that he started looking at me and that Nadech to and fro.

I immediately calmed my nerves and walked towards them. They stood up and his eyes were on me. I forced a smile to the both of them.
"So, who's Mr.Suparat here?" I asked.

"Oh, that's me. You can call me Mark." I'm so relieved. I shook his hands as he extended it to me.

"And he is?" I turned to him as I pretend this is our first meeting.

"He's my assistant, Nadech Kugimiya."

The moment I heard that surname I hate the most, my eyes narrowed on him, brows creased.

"Kugimiya? Now that's very familiar." I said.

"It's everywhere in Bangkok, Miss. I mean, you must've heard about it somewhere but I am just his personal assistant. I'm pleased to meet you." he had that gorgeous smile as he also extended his hands to me which I was hesitant to take at first but I didn't have a choice.

And hell, that means I have to introduce myself to them.
"I'm Urassaya Sperbund, the CEO. I don't normally talk to a potential supplier but this time I have to be very hands on. So, tell me how you can help."

The meeting went smoothly. I didn't even know how I managed it with Nadech in there. It seems that my secretary had her first discussion with Mark. We took their offer.

"Shara, can you bring Mark to see the copy of the contract and get back to me after?"

"Copy, boss. Let's go Sir." she gestured to Mark so he'll go with her. Nadech remained on his seat. He nods at Mark as I gave them a "what" look.

When they went out of the conference room, I was left with this annoying man wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Meet me at the same bar tonight at 7pm. That's the only time that I have to talk to you so we can settle things."

"Woah? Really? You mean you? You're really meeting me tonight and you wanted to talk to me?" he said surprised.

"Don't feel special this is just nothing to me." I remained calm while he's teasing me with all his might.

"You know what? You're the most annoying person that I've ever met! I don't want to create any scene in the company premises so you and your friend can now leave."

I stood up to go out of the room when he begin talking.
"Urassaya Sperbund. What a unique name you have. A unique name to the most beautiful person." and then he chuckled.

My blood boils as I can feel my face reddening in annoyance. I didn't say anything anymore as I left him inside the room.

I took a deep breath as I went inside my office. An initial plan in my head. He said he is a Kugimiya? How is he related to the family that I hate the most.

"Well, I live alone. I hate my parents. They wanted me to take over our company which I don't have any interest of. Such naggers."

"As I've told you earlier, I don't like my parents bossing me around. They wanted me to obey what they want. I don't feel like running our company though."

His words the night that we met resonate in my head as I was solving the puzzle.

Destiny is in favor of me this time. If my hunch is right, then let the game begin. I'd certainly play this one right.

I fished my phone out of my office coat and called Luke.
"Can you find out who this Nadech Kugimiya is for me?"

"Right away, Yaya. I will call you back."

A subtle smile appears on my lips. I will make sure I win this game that they thought is over.

My phone rang and I was hoping for a good news.
"So did you find out?"

Luke paused and took a deep breath before answering.
"What are you gonna do, Yaya?"

"Just tell me what I want you to tell me so we're done."

"Well, Nadech Kugimiya is the only son of Yoshio Kugimiya and Sudarat Kugimiya- the owners of Kugimiya Corp."

"Just as what I expected. Well done. Leave the job to me now."

My lips curled upward as I was mapping the plan I have in mind.

"This will be fun and the Kugimiyas should be ready for me.
Well, they aren't even aware that a hurricane is coming."

I chuckled at the fact that I can finally wrap this war up.
Time to get ready for my date tonight.

*******************************

By the time you're reading this, I might be writing another chap 😁

I've written this in advance since I want to finish the first story first.

Enjoy anyway ❤️

Tweet me @writingforny ❤️