Chapter 5

Yaya had change of plans now that she knew that in a blink of an eye, she can certainly bring her rivals down.

"It's just so sad that I had to lose a precious thing to this person. I lost it that night! Unknowingly, he's the only son of the Kugimiyas? What a joke. Fate is a joker too I didn't know."

She whispered to herself as she's driving along the busy Bangkok road.
Nadech is waiting for her patiently. He has to. He's been wanting to talk to her after that night.

When he finally found her he didn't waste any time. He even tag along Mark on his craziness. It was destiny's game that Yaya is one of his friend's client to be.

He excitedly planned how he's going to trap her when Mark told him his scheduled meeting with Urassaya. Though Mark had first met the secretary, he was told he'll meet the boss for the project approval.

Nadech thought that it's gonna be his chance to get close to her. He might not know how Mark do things as he's not interested in any business but Urassaya is an exception.

"What are you smiling at?"

His thoughts got interrupted by the voice he's familiar with. He can't believe his eyes that Urassaya is really smiling at him.

"Uh- oh, you're here!" He stood up to pull the chair for her to sit.

Yaya just sat down comfortably still amused of him.

"Have you eaten yet? What do you want? Here's the menu." He handed her the menu which she took and started flipping it.

Her look mesmerized him. Her plump lips, hair kinda wavy, red strap dress that perfectly defines her body, paired with her black heels he can't help but stare.

She's gorgeous. Really gorgeous. Most especially that he gets to see her this close and he's sober.

"Is there something on my face that you're staring at me like that?"

His eyes widen as she caught him. He smiled along with a huge sigh.
"Nothing. Just admiring you."

She chuckled. "You know you're scaring me now, Nadech." then she continued checking the menu.

"I heard them call you Yaya. Is that your nickname? It's really cute." he asked curiously.

Without looking at him she answered, "Yeah. My dad couldn't pronounce my name right before and so he came up with that one."

She amused him in every way. They ate together and Yaya was really good in conversing. They talked about different topics that interested them both.

"I realized we have so much in common. Only you're not into business, right?"

"Yeah but I can try. I mean I think Mark can help me though."

"How did you convince him to hire you as his assistant?"

"We're friends that's just it. Because the only way to see you again and talk to you again is if I am his personal assistant so I took the challenge."

"Took the challenge, huh?" she smiled.

"Oh wait, I am really curious as to why you agreed to see me today? You hate me to the bone and now you're here laughing with me with our talks."

She suddenly became serious at his ask. She's definitely ready for this.
"Well I just think that I was too harsh to be pushing you away and I thought you're a nice man after all I should be friends with you, don't you think?"

"Seriously? I can't believe I am hearing this from you tonight!"

"I feel like I was so reserved and alone and then there's you who's just getting into my nerves and at the same time, gosh this is awkward but you know you're my first."

She didn't know how embarrassing was that that her face turned really red and so as his.

"I just want us to have a good partnership now that we are having a deal with Mark's company. Don't want to feel awkward or anything."

"I agree, Yaya. Can I call you that? You know I did it first with you too. I am involved in this partnership and however it goes, you can definitely count on me."

Yaya's eyes twinkled at she smiled at him beautifully. In her head, this is just the first step into destroying the Kugimiyas. Wrecking them through their innocent son.

Nadech on the other hand got nothing but infatuation and admiration to the woman in front of him. He knows she's alone and sad. He wanted to be that someone she can be with or she can share her heartaches with. He's not in love with her.. not just yet but who knows? All he know is that he can't get her out of his mind.

"Since that night, uhm.." he's scratched his nape as he's unable to form a word to say to her.

"What about that night? Ah. I was so mean to you when I first saw you. You made me realize you are someone I can trust after all. I mean, scratching what we've done which is obviously a mistake."

"A mistake that led me to you." he stared at her when he said the words.
"I don't know why I can't get you out of my head."

"C'mon Nadech, you must've used these words on your past relationships."

"I haven't been in a serious relationship though to be honest. I just really wanna have fun but you're so different. You're intriguing, so mysterious."

Yaya didn't know why her heart flutters at his confessions and though it's quite cheesy, she has to remember the reason why she's here. Her goal.

"Thank you. So maybe now we can talk without feeling the awkwardness and heaviness for that night. Maybe we can even forget about that one".

"We'll see how we'll be progressing in the next couple of days and we'll go from there, Yaya."

"You surely aren't hard to date, I think. Maybe women will line up with a bachelor like you." she said as she take a gulp of her drink.

"Why would you want me with someone else? I mean if you're single I'd love to get to know you more than anyone." he said honestly.

"Are you serious? You can't handle me Nadech. Believe me we can be friends but we can't be lovers."

"Be careful with your words maam! You might fall for me without you even realizing it."

She chuckled at his remarks, "You wish!"

"You're being mean to me again. Didn't you say, we're cool?"

"That's my personality and if you'll take it personally then that's your problem, haha!"

"Kidding aside, do you have plans in visiting your parents?"

"Maybe soon." he looked away.

"Maybe they're missing you too and you're not seeing them."

"As if they care? They only want their business. So I am living my life as I want it to be. Got the money to do it anyway."

"You know you should come and visit them once in a while, ask them how they've been. Maybe they long for that too. After you see them we can talk about it? I mean we're friends right?"

"Thanks Yaya. I'm gonna try maybe this weekend? Let's see. I will talk to you certainly."

"That's great. Looking forward to that. Now let's just enjoy the night."

They had a long night of endless chats. Yaya is very determined to execute her plan. Little did Nadech know that all of these are just part of Yaya's game.

************************************

Nothing much to say but I hope everyone's well 💗

We're starting! The game is on for Yaya and Nadech in this story 💗

Tweet me at @writingforNY if you have questions and rants HAHAHAH