Chapter 10

I stared at the pink teddy bear I named after Nadech during our last 2 week's amusement park shenanigan. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw him, he must've been so busy too but I don't care.

I am the type of person who doesn't send anyone messages if you don't send me one first. What are we anyway? I made a face at the thought.

There's too many things going on in the office and I am just busy as him if he really is. Just right on cue, my phone vibrated.

"Hey babe" I rolled my eyes at the message. Of course it's from the jerk.
"Babe"
"Babe"
"Babe"
"Babe"
"Babe" and 100 more messages with the same content.
When I didn't respond, he started calling me.
I didn't answer the call either.
He then sent me a video of something. I was curious so I opened it.
It was a video of a man whose attention is on a parrot on his shoulders and then a cat shooed the parrot away so he can get the man's attention.

"Senseless" I responded.

"How can you not respond to me?" I can picture out the annoyance on his face.

"I just did. I said senseless" I chuckled.

"The video. It's like the man is me and the parrot is what's keeping me busy and then there's you, the jealous cat shooing away the parrot cause you want all of my attention. Am I right or I'm right?"

"Don't expectat too much why would I be jealous? There's nothing going on"

"We are meant to be"

"In your dreams" I rolled my eyes as I continued working. A huge project is coming so I'm working on this and had been very hands on.

"I'm on my way to you, by the way" he responded.

"Can you just not? We don't have anything to talk about"

"Oh we certainly have, I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint you but yup I'm almost there"

I didn't care to text him back as Shara knocked on my door informing me that Nadech is coming.

"Miss, Mark couldn't come so only Nadech will be discussing things with you." I mouthed her a thank you and I'm angry at myself for forgetting the project we're also working.

I don't know why but I'm suddenly became conscious of my look. I fixed myself as I waited for him to arrive.
I received a call from Shara that Nadech's already in.  I had Shara escort him to my office and I am welcomed by his sweetest smile.

"Please sit down first, can you give me 10 mins?"

"Of course, my love" — I was shooting daggers at him hearing the cringy word.  I continued working on my laptop not minding him.

"Can you stop frowning?" he said out of the blue.

"Well, can you stop staring?"

"Just because I can't stop admiring you"

"Then suit yourself" I said not even giving him a glance.

"Can you come over, Mr.Kugimiya?" I told him as I've sent the last email to the client.

"You know these words I'd love to hear when you're in your unit.. alone" My eyes went wide and the naughty just laughed his heart out.

Being the naughty woman who doesn't accept defeat, I rounded my office table and went straight to him. I lowered my face to his, an inch away from his lips, "I'd love to hear that from you too, Nadech." he stared at my lips and without a second, I closed the gap between us.

I pulled out first, staring at him. His eyes still closed. I chuckled.
"You don't play a game when you're not sure if you can win because believe me.. I am a great player." I told him and backed away.

"I missed you, Yaya." he confessed. My back was facing him and I can feel he's walking towards me. He snaked his arms around my slender waist, his head came in contact with mine. I felt him kisses the side of head.

"Your scent is addicting. I can't even think straight" he added. I felt so hot at how his words were clear genuine.
I turned to him and stared right through his eyes. "Don't stop yourself, Yaya. You can't deny the attraction we both have for each other. Say something"

"You make everything in me burn, Nadech Kugimiya. It is just lust we're feeling for each other" I said.

"I want to take you right now, I can't control myself this is what you're doing to me."

"We are in my freaking office, Nadech. But why don't you do it?"

Hearing my words he started kissing me passionately. He pinned me to the wall, my hands are playing with his hair, his neck.
"I missed this, I missed you"

He sat on my office chair as I'm straddling him. He hitched my dress up, his hands roaming around my body.
Gosh in this broad daylight, we are doing this.
"This is insane." I murmured.
"We can't stop now"
"No we can't"

His bulged member came to my sight as he took of my lacy underwear.
"Are you ready for this again, babe?"
I only gave him a nod.
He slammed on me real hard and I moaned in ecstasy. It feels so good, he feels so good inside me.

I clung on him for support. "Nadech.. ahhh"
"Shhh babe, you are too loud"
He covered my moans through a passionate kiss. How can I not moan when he is slamming to me mercilessly.

We both were exhausted. I weakly slumped against him, still straddling him as he pulled out his huge member out of me.
It was a messy sex. The first time we did it with our clothes on.

"How did we even manage that? Tell me you didn't regret it now. It was good we both needed it." I felt him hold me tighter as he kissed my temple.

"Good. Cause I didn't too. It was a good daylight sex, my enemy."

"Enemies with benefits." he said.

"You're mine. Just mine, Yaya."

*****************************************
A meeting that went wild. A wild meeting 😂
I'm back! Of course I'm finishing this story so hang in there. I even have one pending story to finish too.

Not leaving you guys hanging! How about a welcome back? 😂 With this wild one. Enjoy!
Tweet me @writingforNY