Burning Terror

This winter we were really lucky to survive and not lose anyone. It was getting a little bit warmer and I needed to stock up some food since we didn't had any anymore. So I went outside but before I could exite the school one of the younger kids came running to me.

Hikari: Izuku wait!

Me: What is it Hikari?

Hikari: Can I come with you?

She was such a sweet little 6 year old girl. From all the kids she was the most attached to me.

Me: Sure!

Hikari: REALLY?!

Me: Yeah!

Hikari: YES!!!!

Normally I wouldn't bring anyone with me but this time I had some money. A couple of nights ago I managed to break into some rich guys house and take some money. I was sure that he didn't needed it that much since he had so many unnecessary luxury thing in his house. We on the other hand needed every single bit of it. So I took it without second guessing my decisions.

We both went to the nearest mall and there I began stocking up our food supplies after filling up one big sport bag with food. I was sure we could survive with this much at least for 1 week. I also had some money left and seeing as my little sweet girl Hikari needed some new shoes and clothing I decided to spoil her a little bit.

Me: Hikari, what do you say if we go and look for some new cloths for you?

Hikari: Really?!

Me: Yes!

Hikari: Yey!

We then went to the clothing store and I picked up the cutest outfit I could find for her that was still in the budget. I bought it for her than we went to a shoe store and I got her some cute little white shoes with white wings on the side. She loved them soo much and only wanted them so I had no other choice then to get her these. Hikari said that the wings reminded her of mine and that we were now closer than before.

After that we both went home or we tried too. The street that was going to our home was blocked by some police cars and I could smell the strong scent of something burnt.

A heavy feeling started to overcome me and I dreaded what could have happened here. Not wanting to spekulate and drive myself crazy with it, I stopped thinking. I didn't wanted to panik beside Hikari.

I went to the closest police officer and began asking him since I was too curious and I couldn't simply ignore that feeling. In order to not loos Hikari I put the bag around my shoulder and picked her up and began caring her in my hands.

Me: Excuse? Can you tell me what is going on?

Police Officer: I am sorry but I am not allowed to.

Me: That's ok, I was just asking because I live a little bit down the street.

I pointed to the direction of the blockade.

Police Officer: You are lucky that you were not at home, Sir.

Now I had an even worse feeling.

Me: What do you mean?

Police Officer: I can't say for sure but all I know is Endeavor is chasing down a villain in this part right now.

Me: Thank you, have good day Sir.

I left the officer and tried to get to the school through another rout. Hikari must have felt my uneasiness and saw me panicking because she began crying a little bit.

Hikari: Izuku?

Me: Everything will be fine!

After getting to the second route, I was meat with another blockade.