Choices? WHAT FREAKING CHOICE?!

Luckily, for me after All Might was dragged out and left the room out of his not so free choice, Nezu walked in together with a detective, Eraserhead. Hawks was in the room with me and the first one to get that Gorilla out of my sight. It was also that chicken that helped me back into my chair.

Me: *Sigh* Not you again, chicken! You are bad luck!

Hawks: I am not a chicken!

Me: You smell like one you eat that damn stuff every day, so you are one!

Hawks: What? That doesn't even make sense!

Me: Cannibalism!

Hawks: I AM NOT A GOOD DAMN CHICKEN!

Nezu: I am sorry to interrupt this but we have some question.

Looking at the chimera I could tell that he was amused by this.

Me: I am hearing.

Detective: Villain alias Reaper. Age unknown, Name unknown, kill count 666. Is that true?

Me: Never killed anyone on purpose! Especially not 666. I would be damned to kill exactly so many people like the devils number!

Detective: True, if you didn't kill them then what did you do with them?

Me: Skip.

Detective: Huh?

Me: I won't be answering this.

Nezu: Then let me make an assumption and you tell us how close I am.

Me: Sure go ahead.

Nezu: You are capturing these heroes and villains for a bounty or even self-justice?

Me: Both completely wrong!

Detective: Why did you decided to be villain?

Me: ... Personal reasons...

Eraserhead: Don't want to answer that?

Me: Nope.

Hawks: Nugget, I know that you are not villainous, so why?

Me: Did you just call me nugget, you overgrown rooster!

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Detective: Can we please go back to the question?

Me: You don't know anything and you wouldn't even understand!

Eraserhead: Than help us understand, kid.

I wonder who else is behind these glasses?!

Nezu: I believe you won't be telling us anything about the LOV am I correct.

Me: Why ask if you know the answer already?

Nezu: Fine, then let's go to the part of why I am here. I want to establish a villain rehab program and you are the first one to be in the program. You will be joining the hero courses class 1A which is Eraserhead's class.

Me: NAH-HA! Just put me behind some bars!

Detective: Unfortunately we can't do that.

Me: Why not? You have enough evidence to know that I am Reaper and since I use my quirk freely and stole some shit... I clearly broke the law.

Detective: A kid like you doesn't belong there. We also think that the LOV will most likely try and get you out. Not to mention that we are not able to contain and cancel your quirk. Besides that, you don't have any other choice.

Hawks: Oh and you will be staying with me birdy!

Me: HECK NO!

With that, I opened my wings and let them grow in size before cutting myself loose with one precise movement. Not only that but I also made them crumble and weak thanks to my quirk. My wings were now opened and pointing threatening sharp around Nezu's neck. I was sure to also just a little bit nib at his energy.

Hawks had some of his feathers up in the air. Meaning he has just about 6 in the air since the rest were gone. Not only that but Eraserhead had his quirk active and his capture weapon floating around his neck. Too bad that I was faster and thanks to the hostage situation no one was able to move.

Me: WHY ME?

Nezu: Because you are a good kid Angel.

Me: Don't call me that! I am Reaper!

Nezu: Not for all the kids you saved. They still call you Fallen Angel even Heavenly Messenger.

Me: I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!

Eraserhead: Okay, kid. Put your wing away.

Me: Or else what?

Detective: What do you want kid?

Me: What does it take for you to not get me into the villain rehab?

Eraserhead: Kid, killing is not the answer for it.

Me: Who said I would kill him?

Detectiv: If not that what else?

Nezu: How about this: You will be staying in UA's property in a building sharing the floor with Hawks.

Me: And that makes the situation better how?

Nezu: You are free to go wherever you like in bound of UA's ground.

Me: Will I be able to fly around freely?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: No restriction, no shock collar?

Nezu: No. I will be trusting you.

Me: Why?

Nezu: I think you won't be betraying my trust besides that the whole ground is covered in motions sensors so I will know exactly where you go and when you leave the property.

Me: Will I be able to leave the property?

Nezu: Not alone but yes.

Me: And all I have to do is going to his class? Why? What do you have out of this?

Nezu: Nothing.

I looked at him and I could see his smile changing into a Cheshire smile.

Me: What if I escape?

Nezu: I guarantee you, that you wouldn't be able to do that.

Me: How come? I am faster than the fastest hero!

Nezu: We need you to wear a special bracelet in order for you to move so freely. It won't hurt you or shock you. All it does is send us your location constantly.

Me: I still refuse. I think sitting behind bars is still better than dealing with other brats. No offense Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: None taken.

Nezu: This is not to debate.

Me: Ohh but I am not the one that is so close on getting killed.

Nezu: You won't kill me.

Me: You are right, I won't but I can get out of here.

Nezu: Outside of this room are currently All Might, Endeavor, Midnight, Present Mic, Grand Torino, Recovery Girl and Ectoplasm not to mention every police officer.

Me: With other words no chance in escaping right?

Nezu: Exactly.

Me: That's what you thought but do you even know what my quirk can do?

Nezu: If you wanted to kill us, you could have done that already.

Me: True...

I retrieved my wings back but I was still standing and looking at them.

Nezu: Great. Glad to see we came to an agreement.

With that, the heroes left the room and Midnight came in.

Me: OH HELL NO!

I saw the smoke and knew what was about to come. Not wanting to fall down, I held my breath and laid down on the floor before breathing the gas in.

Midnight: Huh... First time I see someone getting ready to be sent to sleep.

Me: Well I don't like falling to the ground very much.