Knocking on deaths door!

Recovery Girl's POV:

A kid, he said!

Only a fever he said!

Maybe also a concussion and some broken bones he said!!

Shota fucking Aizawa I swear to god, if you pull another one of your famous I kidnap Vlad Kings class and teach them some real lessons on me, I am going to put you out cold for the next week!

Flashback brought to you by Aizawa ignoring all traffic signs and driving like a mad man!

It was only one hour after the school started and I got a surprise visit by Aizawa. He quickly described me the situation of a kid that was in danger and then ushered me out of the room into his car.

Now here we were at 9:15 a.m. in his car driving around the city.

Me: So tell me, who is this patient?

Aizawa: Reaper.

Me: You mean to tell me the person that cut your scarf and escaped Nezu's plan? That Reaper is in such a bad situation?

Aizawa: Yeah and apparently, we also guessed the age wrong.

Me: Speaking of which how bad is the situation?

Aizawa: The kid has a fever.

Me: And why am I here if Reaper only has a fever?

Aizawa: Because the kid has also a concussion and probably some broken rips too.

Me: Shota Aizawa, how dare you not tell me this immediately!!!

Aizawa: I don't know for certain if that is true all Hawks told me was that the kid had a fever, coughed up some blood, had a broken wing and a concussion.

Me: Where is Reaper now?

Aizawa: At Hawks place.

Me: Goodness gracious! WHY IS THE KID THERE AND NOT IN A HOSPITAL?! Is he completely out of his mind?

Aizawa: That's why he called me and that's why we are currently on the way to them.

End of flashback brought to you by Recovery Girl frozen in place the moment she saw Reaper.

I was at the boy's side and quickly made a quick overview of his injuries. For me it was a wonder that he was still alive.

Me: Hawks, get him into the bathroom, I will clean him up.

The moment he heard my command he immediately used his feathers to carry him to the bathroom.

Hawks: My feathers will help you in anything you need. I will stay outside the room so I can hear what you say and let my feather help you in any way possible.

With that we all went to the bathroom and I watched Hawks lay him down carefully. Once I was inside with Reaper, I closed the door and let in some cool water. I needed to get rid of all the blood on his back in order to see the damage on his back.

From the looks of it, I could already tell that he had a slightly broken rip. While I was cleaning his back, I heard a whimper coming from him and his breathing pace increased.

Me: Everything is okay, dearie!

I saw one of his feather's color change before some blood was covering it and it began fallin down and land on the waters surface. I took the floating feather out of the water and inspected it a little bit.

Hawks told me that he had a broken wing and also that he could make them smaller but this was for sure not normal.

The feather was a little bit burned up and the upper part immediately fell apart into dust.