Fallen Feathers!

The next day I woke up and I felt really refreshed. I was sure that my fever was gone. My feathers were still shedding and they hurt meaning I didn't wanted to move at all.

I wonder for how long I was out?

How is the LOV doing?

I hope their all okay especially Dabi.

I hope that they didn't catch them too.

Nah, they are safe. I know it! I feel it!

The mission was a failure....

Well looks like there is no other way in creating a nomu than with the help of Sensei.

Still a synthetic quirk. It would have made a lot of things easier for us.

I was about to try and sit up when all of the sudden a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

???: You look better now, Izu!

I immediately turned towards the voice and the moment I saw the person I couldn't help it but jump out of the bed and tackle him into a hug.

Me: Dabi! How are you doing brother? How is the LOV? Is everyone okay? No one did get hurt right?

Dabi: Wow slow down Izu! You are also hugging me way too much, I can't breath!

Me: Oh sorry.

Dabi: Nah it's okay! I missed you too little bro.

Letting him go I took two steps away from him.

Me: Why are you here?

Dabi: To get you back!

Me: I am ready to go!

Dabi: Are you sure you are feeling up to it cause if not you can stay here for a little bit longer until you are feeling better.

Me: Dabs I am fine!

Dabi: You had a really high fever Izu. Don't underestimate it. You still might be sick.

Me: I am not! I feel a lot better!

He than came to my side and laid his hand on my forehead.

Dabi: You are right, you feel normal again.

Me: See.

Dabi: How are your wings doing?

Me: Hurting like a bitch!

Dabi: Is there anything that I can do?

Me: At this point, I would be happy if you could burn them all down.

He began laughing at my joke because he thought it was one when in reality I was dead serious.

Dabi: Wait that wasn't a joke was it.

Because I wasn't laughing with him, he soon stopped and looked at me questionable.

Me: Nope.

He looked shocked about my answer and Dabi immediately backed away from me even more. I could see how pale he looked at me.

Dabi: You sure you feeling okay?

Me: Oh come on, Dabi! I am not asking you to kill me! I am just asking you to burn every single feather I still have down. They will regrow back. You are helping me big times and the pain will end until they regrow. PLEASE DABS?!

Dabi: But..

Me: Please! I can't stand the pain anymore.

Dabi: Are you sure?