The foolproof plan!

The LOV had an important mission and I was sure to assist them. My wing was still broken meaning I was not able to fly at all and the worst part was that my feathers began to shed. This meant that I needed to let my wings be at their full size for them to do that. If I didn't I would scream from all the pain they cause.

All in all, not funny! It was impossible for me to even shrink them while they do that. Now I had a broken wing and my feathers were falling off.

Just fucking great!

Why are they even shedding?

I never had that before to this extend!!!

Is this even normal?

Why every single feather?!

Normally it only would be just a secton. 

So why my entire wings?

AHH IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!

It wasn't harmful though or at least I hopped that is wasn't. The shedding doesn't hurt much the regeneration part does and this happened to me from time to time. This time it was probably triggered by the extreme flames of Endeavor.

I had my wings out and I was in my room writing down a plan for LOV. One week past since, we last saw that chicken and I was happy about it. Unfortunately it was also one week I wasn't flying around the town. I missed being up in the air but more importanly I couldn't stop worry about all the kids.

I wonder how all the kids are doing...

I felt sad for them as and I hoped that no one would jump or do anything stupid. I was even praying for that each and every night!

The LOV had one important mission. There was this guy that scammed Shiggy and took our money without bringing us what we asked him to bring. He was supposed to give us some kind of liquid. It was a synthetic quirk.

Can't believe that, right?

Me neither!

If I didn't see what it can do, nah, I wouldn't believe it too!

Flashback brought to you by Hawks flying in the night and trying to do Fallen Angel's job rescuing the kids together with a tired sleep deprived cat!

Shiggy: He is late!

I was up in the air and watching them from above. I had very sharp eyes and since we agreed that no one should associate Reaper with the LOV I was only the stand back for the evening. We were all connected via a headpiece. This was how we could talk to each other.

Me: I can't see him either!

Dabi: Are you sure, he will come?

Shiggy: Yes.

Me: Want me to go on a search?

Kurogiri: Please do.

Me: All right, I will go and search for him!

Shiggy: Thanks Titan!

It took me only 3 minutes to spot the guy I was searching.

Me: Oh there he is! He will probably take another 15 minutes until he arrives.

Shiggy: Bring him to us fast!

Me: You sure?

Dabi: What about him finding out that Reaper is on our side?

Shiggy: He won't see him coming!

Me: True that!

Shiggy: Besides, it will be too late for him to realize what happened. Our Titan is faster then the fastest hero after all!