Family

Hawks POV:

...

Am I dead?

Was this it?

Nah this feels different!

...

Is someone holding a feather of mine?

Wait!

I can feel my feathers so I am not dead yet!

The little angel must have saved me!

I woke up in a room I didn't recognized and slowly sat up in the bed. Just one quick glance over the room and I saw Izuku laying there on the ground. He had a red feather in his hand.

Recovery Girl: You know he was up nearly the whole night watching over you and using his quirk on you. I think he still is. Besides that he was the one healing you the most.

Me: He did?

Recovery Girl: Yes. It was also him that brought you back. He could have escaped since he didn't have any restriction on him but he decided to save you.

Me: ....

Recovery Girl: What happened?

Me: I was on my way back and I saw two kids getting attacked by 5 people. I went in to help but they managed to wound me very badly and immobilize me.

Recovery Girl: You would have died if it was not for him.

Me: I know....

I looked at him and he looked just so tired. He also had tear stains in his face. His wings were spread wide open and I could see how white they really were. They had also a golden shimmer too. If I was to describe them then I would say heavenly.

Recovery Girl: You should rest a little bit longer. Not many people escape death just like you did.

Me: I will but would it be okay for me to get him back to his room?

Recovery Girl: Sure dearie! Just be careful not to wake him up. He used up enough energy to get you here at it is.

Me: Don't worry I will.

Though I was sure if that he would have woken up by now if he wasn't so exhausted. So, I went to him and touched his wings in order to fold them and pick him up. After that I began walking towards the dorms. I would have flied us there but he would for sure wake up because of the winds. As I walked out of building I was meet with Aizawa who was running towards me once he saw me having him in the hand.

Aizawa: What happened?

Me: Nothing.

Aizawa: Why is he with you?

Me: He saved me. Without him I would have been dead.

Aizawa: So, he managed to sneak out...

Me: Wait, you were with him?

Aizawa: Yes. It's nice to see that he is finally sleeping. He hasn't sleep that much in the last 48 hours...

Me: I'll be with him.

Aizawa: I understand. Please inform him that we are going to the USJ building in a weeks' time. He is excuse from today's lesson. Take care of our small angel.

With that he moved one of his hair strains away from his face before walking past us. After that I continued walking towards the dorms only to be meet with class 1A. They all looked worried about him even though they just recently meet.

Shinso: Is he okay?

Me: Yes. Only exhausted.

Shinso: ... I would love to take care of him but... Please take good care of him.

Iida: I am sure Hawks will take care of Midoriya very well. He is a hero after all.

The moment I heard that name, I froze and looked at him.

Me: How do you know that name?

Todoroki: He told us his name himslef.

Me: What?

Bakugo: Don't fucking tell me you didn't know his name birdbrain.

Me: hahahah of course I knew his name. I just didn't know that he told it to you guys.

After that I turned around and began walking away from them towards the building. Needless to say that I was shocked.

His name is Izuku Midoriya.

My mothers name was Midoriya. She only changed to my fathers after they married which meant that we were related in some kind of way.

He is a Midoriya!

A MIDORIYA!!!

He is my little cousin and I didn't know it!

HOW?!

How didn't I know about this?

Why has no one informed me about having a cousin?

All I know is that they were dead!!!

If I knew that I would have taken him in!

He didn't need to be all alone!

I wonder if he nows....

....

Why didn't the hero commission told me anything about it?

....

I have a cousin now!!!

A COUSIN!!!

He will be like my brother!

I'll take good care of you little brother!

I am so sorry I was never there for you!

I...

Nothing can make it right that I wasn't with you, that I didn't see you grow!!!

It didn't take long for me to get to his room and put him in bed. He immediately used his wing to cover himself and began sleeping in a fetal position. Just by seeing that I knew that he wasn't feeling safe here and I was about to do anything to make him feel safe.

Izuku: Please.... don't!

Me: Huh?

I looked at him while I was covering him with a blanked and I could see all the color drain of his face. He looked scared and not only that he began pleading and it sounded as if he was pleading for his life.

Me: Izuku?

He didn't response and I could only see how he began shivering, that's when I decided to get into the bed and take him in my hands and cover him with my wing.

Me: It's okay Izu! I will never leave you again! I am so sorry I am late cousin! I swear I will treat you like a brother from now on.

I was there for him now no matter what. If he ever wanted to be a villain then I would make sure that no one would capture him and hurt him too. He was family after all.

I wonder what happened to you?

Why were you with the LOV?

What did you do all these years on your own?

Oh Izu!

I want to know how you ended up this way!

It was not long after that, that I also fell asleep on the blanket too. I was only relieved that he was a lot better and stopped shivering. It looked like my presence managed to get him out of the nightmare. A nightmare that I was sure was part of his memory.