NO! BAD CHICKEN!!

The bed in the dorms felt soo soft! I wasn't really used to sleeping a huge fluffy and soft bed. The LOV couldn't afford one since we were basically living in an abandonment building but this felt soo nice that I couldn't help but open my wings and enjoy it!

What a good life this would be!

I wonder what would have happened if my mother wouldn't have died because of me...

What would have happened if I maybe became a hero instead?

Dabi was right. I do hero work in my free time but still a hero?

Would I have been a good one?

I doubt that!

That sounds even stupid.

A vigilante maybe but a true hero? No!

The hero commission would be stuck in my neck and they wouldn't let me do things my way!

That chicken is just their puppet!

He is loyal to them and caged in. I can see it in his eyes. All he wants to be is free. No! I couldn't live such a life! No way!

Come to think of it that boy... Toshi.

I saved him once.

Still I wish I could remember the details about it.

Damn Izuku! This isn't like you!

I normally know all their names and how I saved them so why... Why can't I remember him?

This is so stupid!

Why did they even want me to be in here and not jail?

What do they all see in me?

I am no hero!

Just as I was thinking that laying in the too comfy bed, I could hear a knock on the door. I was still stuck in a plain white room but at least I knew that thanks to Hawks request I would get some paint for my room and I could decorate it as much as I could. Like I was even allowed to get a bucket of paint and throw it against the wall! I specifically ask Hawks after we got back to our floor if I was allowed to do that and he said to what you want with the paint but don't break anything and don't throw it at any person.

As if I was really to do that? 

Like really?....

Who does he thing I was?

However it was not like I dismissed the thought completely. It sounded kinda nice. Like a bucket full of paint falling on Nezu's head or better on Hawks wings!!! This would be so good! It's so hard and a pain in the ass to get the paint out! Yep it was decided I would do that later the day when I get the paint.

Oh this will be soo much fun!

Hawks: Reaper you there?

Me: GO AWAY!

You know I loved this bed and nothing was going to separate me from it today.

Hawks: Come on rise and shine!

Me: NOPE! I said go away!

Hawks: Don't be like that birdy!

Me: Are you deaf? I said go away chicken!

The moment I said chicken, he tried to open the door but I locked it.

Me: hah nice try birdbrain!