Obvious Trap!

Why the heck is this happening to me?!

Did I rob a bank?

NO!

Did I attack people?

HECK NO!

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO ENJOY A FREAKING FLY THROUGH THE NIGHT SKY!!!!

It was way past sun down and for some reason every god damn hero was after me. Not only that but the chicken was on my tail too. I flew up into the sky way above the clouds and waited there for the chicken to come.

Me: Why the fuck are you follow me?

Hawks: Cause you are not a bad kid!

Me: You don't know me!

Hawks: I saw you save a kid, birdy.

Me: So what!

Hawks: Kid, I can see that you are not a villain by heart.

Me: I knew that you were a spy for the heroes! You never wanted to be a villain and a part of the LOV!

Hawks: I am giving you a second chance kid!

Me: AND I NEVER ASKED FOR IT!

With that I let myself drop down.

Who does he think he is!

I never asked him for a second chance!

I never wanted it!

What did the hero ever do to me!

They are only a disaster!

They need to all disappear!

How did this even happen?

*flashback!*

One week ago I saved this kid and from then on, I meet Hawks every day on my tours around. I always fly around the whole night. After saving a child from throwing their lives away, I didn't intend on just abandoned them. No, I always tell them to go to a rooftop and watch the stars if they need me. This is why I am always up the whole night. I fly around till I see the first ray of sun coming out and then fly back to the LOV's villain lair.

It was the same day Hawks saw me rescue that kid. I was tired of flying around the whole night and went back after not finding a single soul. These days were really rare. Normally I would find 5 - 10 kid on different roofs waiting for me. All they needed is someone to listen to them and some of them are only there to give me some cookies they made as a thank you and some others were there to meet me and hug me just to make sure that I was still okay. They all knew about the fallen angel of the city and they knew that I couldn't stay for long but I didn't care. I would take the time each of the kids needed and be there for them. They also understood that.

Dabi: Welcome back!

Me: Hey, Dabi.

I landed on the rooftop of the LOV building and quickly retrieved my wings. He was the one that would always be there first thing in the morning and wait for my return.

Dabi: How many tried it this time.

Me: One and Hawks saw me.

Dabi: That's not bad is it. He wants to be one of us.

Me: You seriously don't believe that shit too, do you!

Dabi: I do. I researched his past Izu and let me tell you he was forced to be a hero. I can bet with you that he hates the hero commission as much as we do.