Chapter 4

Jennie slowly opened her eyes slowly adjusting on the light she has been seeing, squinting her eyes a little until her vision finally got clearer

Jennie slowly opened her eyes slowly adjusting on the light she has been seeing, squinting her eyes a little until her vision finally got clearer. As she saw the white ceiling, she knew that she's at the hospital since it was familiar to her. Everything sink in to her including the part where she saw him and just hoped that he isn't here anymore and finally left her like what he did back then.

She sat up slowly in the bed and touched the IV drip in her hand. Did I abused my body that much? She asked herself as she slowly touched it and by the look of it, it looks like it has been an hour after to was putted there.

"Yah! Don't remove it!!." A familiar voice suddenly shouted which seems to come from the other side of the bed. Jennie didn't look and avoided it as much as possible so she layed down again and tried to close her eyes. "Are you trying to remove the drip?"

"I'm not. I won't do it." Jennie replied without looking to him which made Taehyung uncomfortable but still didn't gave up on having a conversation with her. "How have you been?"

"I'm tired." Jennie shortly replied and turned into the other side completely turning her back on him. At this moment, she just hoped that someone will open the door and enter her room so he can stop and maybe can remove the awkward atmosphere in the room.

"Jennie, I'm just checking up you while the doctor hasn't comeback yet. And I heard that you left and studied in Florida, did you left because of---" Taehyung wasn't able to finish he's words when the door suddenly opened with a loud bang making Jennie open her eyes and hold her chest.

"Seunghoon." Jennie said almost breathing heavily due to shock about the door being opened as if a strong wind had pushed it. "Don't you know how to knock?"

"And you! Don't you know how to listen and take care of yourself? If this thing happened again I'm not going to help you and tolerate this again. Have you been sleeping late at night? and you lost some weight are you still even eating?! I swear Jennie." He said in one breath as he scold Jennie for being careless since it was the first time she's in the hospital as a patient.

"You done?" Jennie asked on which he replied with a nod. She was about to speak again but the door opened revealing Jisoo with an unfamiliar man with him.

"I told you not to overwork yourself and always look after your health but here you are sitting-- you Jennie! Lay down on the bed!!" Jisoo said on which Jennie obeyed and lay down with her body straightly lying on the bed.

"You should have told me that you really can't go. I will always understand you especially if it would put you in risk. We can meet at sometime but heck Jennie, I don't want to meet you lying on the hospital bed with-- wait who is this?" Jisoo asked looking at the tall man infront of her whom she didn't know.

"Seunghoon oppa." I said still not looking at them and looked straight at the ceiling. "And who is this people that has been surrounding you Jennie?"