Chapter 16

Squinting her eyes a little, Jennie adjusted her eyesight on the light coming from her office window which made her way woke up from a deep slumber

Squinting her eyes a little, Jennie adjusted her eyesight on the light coming from her office window which made her way woke up from a deep slumber. It was currently nine in the morning so Jennie got up from the couch and took her phone and the call with Taehyung already ended so she called Lisa to have a small favor from her.

"Lisa?" Jennie said as she answered the phone and him in response. "Can you go to our house and took some clothes? I need it since I stayed here in the hospital."

"Ok, a pair of suit?" She asked as she took her car keys and head out of her apartment. "Ah.. anything that could be comfortable I think I'll be working here longer than usual today."

"Okay, I got yah."

"Thanks I owe you this one. See you later." She said before ending the call and put it down to stretch her body a little and then charged her phone.

After an hour, Lisa had come with a pair of sneakers, jeans and a long sleeves since it was the most comfortable for her to wear since she's going to work harder than expected.

"I bought you some coffee and some pastries, for sure you still hadn't eat." Lisa stated as she put down the room on her table so Jennie thanked her and take a sip of the coffee and ate some before heading to the bathroom to take a shower and change her clothes.

As she got out of the bathroom, a bouquet of roses could be spotted again in her table so Jennie look at Lisa in confusion but she just looked at her with a teasing smile.

"Another bouquet of flowers." She said and took an envelope out and handed it to Jennie. She just stared down on it and had the thought of Taehyung, it must be him because just like what he said, it won't be the last time that he's going to send these.

"What are you waiting for unnie! Open it!" Lisa said as she shaked Jennie's petite body and look intently at her so Jennie finally opened the letter.

Nini,

A perfect woman, nobly planned,
To warn, to comfort and command;
And yet a spirit still and bright
with something of angelic light.

              ~ Tae

Lisa let out a squeal as she read the letter in Jennie's hands while Jennie had her lips formed in a smile. He became true to his words so here it is and it will happen everyday until he came back from they're world tour.

"Oh gosh! I think your right, I have to go to blind dates at sometimes!" Lisa exclaimed as she look up like she was in a dream land making Jennie scoffed as it was a weird sight for her.

Jennie then proceeded to her table and fixed the flowers and putted it on a vase with the right amount of water, ignoring Lisa who rants about her non-existing dating life.