Chapter 12

Jennie walk out of the bathroom with her clothes on before sitting on her bed and started to dry her hair since she's planning on working to the hospital today since Chahee was there to manage Nieeh for the meantime

Jennie walk out of the bathroom with her clothes on before sitting on her bed and started to dry her hair since she's planning on working to the hospital today since Chahee was there to manage Nieeh for the meantime. Combing her hair, she took a perfume in her table, of course a chanel one and sprayed it over but soon stoped as she heard a rushed footsteps nearing at her room.

She can tell that the person is running but she was startled when the door open revealing her mom with a smile plastered on her face making Jennie furrow and look at her with confusion.

"Is there.. any problem mom?" She asked but instead of answering her mom pulled her up without an explanation and made they're way downstairs where she saw Kim F*cking Taehyung again sitting comfortably at the couch with his arms crossed.

Taehyung waved at Jennie as he saw her and playfully smiled at her and gave her a wink which made her mom squeal like a highschool girl. "I thought your still sleeping." He stated as he stood up from his seat.

"Oh. Gosh why didn't you tell me you have a suitor and oh.. you should stay here for lunch. I'm going to cook." Her mom said before hurrying and made her way to the kitchen too prepare for lunch.

"Why did you come here?" Jennie said almost shouting as she made her way near him and sat at the sofa. "I'm going to fetch you. And now I guess I'll have lunch with your family."

"It was mom who's only here so--" Jennie was cut off as the door opened revealing her dad who was supposed to be at work and come home for dinner.

"I'm back." Her father said so Jennie stood up and greeted her father with a kiss on his cheeks. "I thought you'll be home for dinner." Jennie whined at him.

"Your mom called me and told me to come home immediately and I guess he's the reason." Her dad said looking at Taehyung who stood up and bowed respectively at her father.

"Yah! Eomma." Jennie called out which made her mom come to them and greeted her husband beofre turning to Jennie. "He's handsome right honey? Look at him, he's perfect." She whispered at her husband which made Jennie wanting to roll her eyes.

"So, you guys rushed to come home and did not finish your work just so you can meet him?" Jennie asked crossing her arms. "What? It's the first time that a man came here for you!" Her mom exclaimed before pulling her husband with him and made they're way to the kitchen.

"I like your mom." Taehyung said earning a smack in the arms from Jennie who's been glaring at him. "I told you not to come here! Look at them!" Jennie said pointing at her mom and dad who's glancing at them from time to time.

"They really want you to have a boyfriend to push you at me like that. " He said chuckling a bit as he wave at her parents and nod at them.

"Yah! Stop it. You guys look like an idiot." Jennie whined like a little girl who's been teased. "If I know that this is going to happen I should have stayed at my bed all day." Jennie mumbled under her breath but still heard by Taehyung.