Chapter 8

It was early in the morning and the sun was already up but it didn't woke Jennie up not until she felt the bed creaking and the bed was bouncing making her look up and saw that Jinwoo has been awake and currently jumping on her bed

"Halmeoni said that I should wake you up, you have a visitor downstairs." Jinwoo said as he stoped jumping around and sat infront of Jennie who's still half asleep. "Who?" She shortly replied as she was still a bit lazy to wake up.

"A friend of yours, I think she's older than you." Jinwoo replied so Jennie got up and carried Jinwoo as they made they're way down to meet her so-called visitor.

"Your already awake." Her mom said which Jennie nodded to and putted Jinwoo down who made he's way on the dining room to eat he's breakfast.

"Chahee is waiting for you, she's in the kitchen." Her mom said so Jennie made her way to the kitchen where Chahee was making a tea for herself. "Wakey wakey Jennie." She sang as she saw the sleepy Jennie making her way to her.

"Finally, your back." Jennie said as she hug Chahee from her side before taking a sip of her tea. "You just want me to do some of your work. You didn't miss me." She jokingly said to Jennie and pouted a little.

"I missed you, and I would love to let you enjoy your life with your fiancee but I really can't do all of the work alone." Jennie replied and sat at the edge of the kitchen counter as she sip the remaining tea in the cup. "Don't worry, I can have a vacation again after the collection was done. How is it?"

"It's absolutely doing good and so far, we're expecting a lot of costumers this year." Jennie replied before drinking the remaining tea. "Ok, I'll do the remaining work for you."

"Thank you! Your really an Angel." Jennie said as she hug her again and this time she hug her back. "Take a shower now Jerry, you stinks."

"Yah! I still smell good." Jennie defended and smell herself. "I know, but you have a work to do so you should prepare and go. I'm heading to Nieeh so I'll leave now." Chahee said as she fixed her things before putting the bag on her shoulder.

"It's ok, be careful on your way and thanks again." Jennie said and bid her goodbye to Chahee before heading up to take a shower. Jennie wore a suit again since she doesn't have any plan on going to the hospital since Taehyung is surely going to be there and she wanted to avoid him for the meantime.

"Jinwoo c'mon now, I'll bring you home with me." Jennie called out as she went down the stairs and look for him. "Already?" Jinwoo asked as he appear from the kitchen.

"Yes, your mom must be waiting for you." Jennie replied which Jinwoo nodded to and made he's way to Jennie as they got in the car with the both of them sitting in the backseat. "Let's go to Dara's house first." Jennie said to the driver as they made they're way home.