Chapter 6

Jennie had started staying at her parent's house which made it easier for her since she don't have to cook more often and she has at least a minute to spend a time with her parents which they felt grateful of

Jennie had started staying at her parent's house which made it easier for her since she don't have to cook more often and she has at least a minute to spend a time with her parents which they felt grateful of. She had been debating wether CJ E&M or he's father's hospital, for her the hospital was the perfect choice to choose but she doesn't want to disappoint her mother for letting go her shares in the company.

Jennie can't do both as she has been managing her clothing line and she'll probably won't give it up since she's the founder of it and it was the only thing she did for her sake.

"Good morning Dr. Kim." People around her greeted as she entered the hospital's main door. Funny how just a day ago she is Ms. Kim and now everyone calls her Dr. Kim. "Good morning." She greeted back to them and bowed a little.

"Coffee?" Mino had offered her which she gladly accepted and thanked him before he leaves. "Is there any new patients?" She asked on the nurse at the front desk which replied to her on a friendly way.

"Nothing much but there was a car accident that happened after at around four and a patient with appendicitis had come here just now."

"It means no operation for now." Jennie said which the latter replied with a nod before saying yes. Jennie took a sip of her coffee, emptying the whole cup.

"Noona~" Jinwoo's voice echoed on the hospital which took the people's attention around so Jennie's mother signalled him to be quiet which he obeyed and say sorry. "How are you?" Jennie asked as she crouched down to the little boy's height.

"I've been good and I want to spend time
with you even though your busy." Jinwoo said as he fiddle on he's fingers looking down on the floor.

"It's ok, maybe you can wear a mask while your with me checking up some patients." Jennie said which made the boy look at her with delight and jumped happily at the older's statement. "I can't look for him that long, I'm too old to look on a kid who loves to play around."

"It's ok mom, I wouldn't mind looking after him." Jennie said assuring to her mom that she can look over her while she's working and she'll have to be cautious about Jinwoo since he's still a kid. "I have to look for your dad. I'll leave you go now ok?" Her mother said which Jennie replied with a nod.

"Now, let's take you to my office and you'll build some blocks that could be as high like the Eiffel tower." Jennie said as she carry Jinwoo and made there way to the elevator. When she entered the elevator a woman in her fifties was already there so she bowed at her before entering and press the number of her floor.

"Your son?" The woman asked which Jennie had denied and explained it to her. "He's my niece both of her parents is busy on they're career that's why he's with me."

"Oh.. is that it? He's lucky that he has you." She said as she wave a hi at Jinwoo which he wave back before burying he's head on Jennie's neck. "He's shy." Jennie said chuckling a bit at Jinwoo's reaction.