Chapter 13

Making her way to her patients room, a lot of people recognized her and greeted her around the hospital which she respectively responded to

Making her way to her patients room, a lot of people recognized her and greeted her around the hospital which she respectively responded to. It has been a week since Jennie and Taehyung has been hanging out a lot mad she can say that everything was doing good between them.

As she was near in her patient's room which was Taehyung's father a figure of a girl entered the room making her confused since she was sure that it wasn't Taeyeon, Taehyung sister then who could it be?

Jennie's heels could be heard between her steps as she come near the door of the room which the people inside noticed but had the thought that it was just random people so they didn't mind it not until it stopped. Jennie opened the door .and entered the room and look over Taehyung, her mom and to the unfamiliar girl beside her.

"Hi. I'm just here to check on him." Jennie said and bowed a little but soon stoped as she heard the female scoffed. "Of course it's your work." She said which Jennie just smiled to and fixed her coat before making her way on the patient who smiled widely at her.

"How are you doing Mr. Kim?" Jennie asked in a cheerful manner which lighten up the mood of the older man. "I've been good thanks to you, and drop the formalities your like a family to me." He replied and tapped her arms a little.

"Ahbeonim it is." Jennie said before checking his vital signs and them the IV pump. "How are you feeling now Ahbeonim? Do you feel any pain?"

"Oh.. well I don't anymore your friend said that the chest part was already healed and it was doing good." He replied which made Jennie nod and checked he's heartbeat.

"Your heart beat was normal now and so far doing good, just a few medication to ensure that it is going to be healthy." Jennie said and fixed herself again and recorded the new details she had.

"Sit here for a moment." Taehyung's father said so Jennie obeyed him and sat at the chair beside his bed. As the man was about to speak, he was stoped as the unfamiliar girl seems to want attention.

"Do you want some apple Appa? You know the saying, an apple a day, keeps the doctor away." She said as she took and apple and started to peel it with a knife.

"I'm okay, I'm not yet hungry and I'm talking to Jennie so please don't interfere." He said declining her offer and clearly hated that the girl was mingling with others business.

"Relax Ahbeonim, should I give you some water?" Jennie asked on which he nodded to so Jennie took the pitcher which was at the table where the girl is sitting and currently glaring at her. As she was about to stand up, Taehyung stoped her and took the water by himself instead.

"Can you help me make him sit?" Jennie asked Taehyung on which she nodded to so Taehyung held his father's shoulder while Jennie adjusted the bed's position. Jennie handed him the water on which he gladly drank and gave it to her after he finished.