Chapter 10

"Jennie

"Jennie."

"Kim Jennie!"

"Miss Kim!!!!"

"Jennie Ruby Jane."

A voice suddenly called out Jennie making her cover he ears with her pillow and turned into the other side of the bed. It was early in the morning for Jennie and her lazy ass wouldn't want to be awoken for now. "Wake up now Jennie."

"It was early in the morning." Jennie said with a small voice creating an aegyo. "Why are you even here Lalisa Manoban?" Jennie asked as she face her with her eyes still half- closed.

"You have another lunch meeting with the entertainment company who wants to talk to you since last week." Lisa replied making Jennie sit up and rube her eyes as she adjust on the lights at the room. "Was it really necessary? Can't you cancel it?"

"No, Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim I actually know one of them so, I can accompany you." Lisa said as she look on Jennie's closet and pulled out a pair of black suit for her and pulled out a black stilleto on her shoe rack.

"Here's your clothes and let's have breakfast downstairs." She said as she put the clothes on the top of her bed.

"I don't have any choice." Jennie mumbled before getting up and pulled Lisa with her as she mad her way downstairs greeting her mom a good morning before sitting. "I guess you had a hard time waking her up Lisa."

"Yes, I had Mrs. Kim." Lisa replied as she
chuckle remembering how many times she called Jennie's name back at her room. "Jennie's friends calls me Eomma too so, you can call me Eomma too." She said which Lisa nodded to and thanked her.

"Do you guys have meetings?" Her mother started the conversation so they nodded on sync. "For the clothing line someone had offered to be a model and they are going to meet Jennie to have a talk and see if Jennie's going to agree." Lisa stated as she was Jennie's secretary for now.

"Oh.. really? I hope it will went good. Can we have a mom and daughter time Jennie? You can bring the three of them." Her mom offered on which Jennie agree to. "I'll clear my schedule on Sunday let's have a shopping with them."

"Thank god. You guys should prepare now, it's past ten now." Her mother said on which Jennie obeyed and took a shower first and dried her hair. Changing into the suit lisa had chosed, Jennie look at herself in the mirror before taking her bag at the top of her dressing table.

"You look good in that." Her mom stated as she saw Jennie mad her way down the stairs with her heels making a click clack sound on the floor. "I always does Eomma." Jennie said as she hug her mom at her side profile. "Typical Jennie."

"Well get going now Eomma Kim." Lisa stated as she drag Jennie with her afraid the she's going to stay longer if she will not pull her out of her own house. "Are you that excited to meet the one we're meeting?" Jennie asked her as she entered the car.