Chapter 11

Taking Taehyung's hand, they made their way out of the restaurant and came to his car which weren't far from where Jennie parked her car

Taking Taehyung's hand, they made their way out of the restaurant and came to his car which weren't far from where Jennie parked her car. He opened the door for Jennie so she entered and thanked him before he closed it and made his way on the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked out of curiosity since Taehyung started to drive. "We're going on a cafe." He shortly replied as he was focused on driving.

"Oh.. I-- can I do my work there? Just some errands." Jennie said on which Taehyung said that it was ok since the cafe is not going to be crowded at this time.

Upon arriving at the cafe, Jennie went out
of the car and waited for Taehyung to got out of the car and made they're way inside the familiar cafè. It was the cafe where the both of them first met. Back then when they are still strangers but got along well even of the two of them just met.

"Sit at the corner and do your work while I'm going to order." Taehyung stated on which Jennie agreed on and sat at the table he pointed at. The table where they had they're first coffee together and shared a small conversation.

Jennie bring out the folder with her and examined the designs one by one with a pen in her hands biting it a little, a habit of her when she's thinking hard that seems like never changed.

"Hi. Can I sit here?" Taehyung asked to her
which made her chuckle a bit as she remembered what he's doing. It was exactly what he said first to approach her.

"I wouldn't mind." Jennie said and started examining the design again just like back then where she continued studying when he sat infront of her. "You still remember it. I'm glad you did." Taehyung said as he put the coffee and a piece of cake infront of her.

"Well, I'm too young to forgot things." She replied as she look up at him before doing her work again. "Do you need help? I'm good at those stuffs."

"You didn't helped me that day, you asked for my help since you sucks at math." Jennie said making Taehyung let out a laugh and took a sip of he's coffee. "You're memory is still clear."

"Of course I'm Kim Jennie." She replied as she put the files back on her bag and turned to eat the food that Taehyung had brought. "You're not doing it?"

"It wasn't rushed so I can set aside it." Jennie said with her cheeks puffed as she stuffed her mouth with the cake he bought so Taehyung took a tissue and wiped off the mess on the side of her lips. "Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked to her as he saw her liking the taste of the cake.

"No, but I've been craving for sweets since last week and I've been to busy think about it." She replied which made him chuckle and ate he's own.

"I can give you sweets everyday." He said which Jennie thought as a joke since he's smiling widely at her. "Too much sweets is bad for health so maybe sometimes."