Will it Ever Stop?

Weeks have gone by and piper still in the constant state of shock, or maybe just so numb to everything around her. She stares at her reflection in the mirror, holding a cut up straw in her hand just dwelling on that, life can't always be like this. Piper walks out of the bathroom at work, cleaning her nose and sniffing up the last bit of hope that she even has left. She clocks out and heads to her car, she gets stopped by matt, a coworker "Hey we are going out tonight? if you wanna come?" Sure piper says "when and where?" after exchanging the details she went home to shower and change, was it really even home though, she thought to herself... she went back to her dad's place then met her coworkers at the bar an hour later. Matt was outside still sitting in his car, she got in the passengers side and right away got handed a book with white powder on top already lined up waiting on her, "oh thank you" is all piper said before taken the whole line. When they finally went inside, half of there coworkers was already drunk, they both joined in with the laughter and jokes. two hours went by and everyone started to clear out, piper and matt went to the patio outside with there beers and continued to have a good time. Matt pulled out a joint and they passed it till it was gone, piper whispered in his ear "Do you wanna get out of here?" they jumped in her vehicle and she drove them to an empty parking lot, behide an old run down building,  she popped a pill and put one in his mouth "hold it under your tongue" piper told him as she climbed in the back seats as 'crazy bitch' by buckcherry played on the radio. "What was that" he asked while stripping off his clothes. piper said "It was Ecstasy.. Now get your ass back here" time flew by and before they knew it the sun was peeking through fogged up windows and they were still laying there wide awake, talking and grasping each other's bodies like it was mesmerizing, They both got dressed and she dropped him off at his vehicle like nothing even happened "I'll see you on Monday" Matt said as she drove away, she went back to her dad's and crawled in bed, just trying to sleep away her headache. before falling asleep she made an account on a dating app, when she woke up, piper had a lot of messages but none really worth writing back but there was this one girl. her eyes were as pretty as the stars on a cold chilly night, just so bright and full of life, her smile shined like the sunrise on a hot august day. Piper messaged her, not thinking that she would reply, she was far too beautiful and definitely out of her league. A day went by just staring at her phone, just hoping it would go off and it would be from her, then out of the blue ' It Happened ' piper jumped with joy seeing the "I'm good, how are you?" pop up on her screen, Piper played it cool with the old "oh I'm good now that an angel is messaging me" then as she waits for a reply, the thought in her head ' that was really stupid ' She's gonna runaway replays over and over then piper gets a flirty reply back and it was on since then. weeks went by of just talking on the phone and over texts of deep conversations then one day ,piper was getting off work and she messaged Isabella "Would you like to meet in person?" bella sent her address then piper clocked out and got in the car to make that hour and forty five minute drive, she jammed out to Taylor swift just happy as can be. Piper showed up skipping up the steps, mumbling " I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22"  and knocked on isabella's door, piper's mouth dropped to the floor, it was like all time stood still and it was an old fashion movie,  just picture 80's music playing in the background and her hair was blowing in the wind with a spotlight on her face, candles and roses everywhere . "Hello" Isabella said and piper stumbled on her words "umm umm Helloooooo wow" as she was snapping back into reality,  bella chuckled with a cute little laugh and said "are you coming in?" piper picked up her jaw and walked inside, wiping the drool from her lip. also while being greeted by isabella's grandparents, piper acted as calm as can be just talking to her grandmother about the nice drive out here, as bella walked upstairs doing a head gesture for piper to come up. Piper casually followed, once behind closed doors isabella wraps her arms around piper saying "Happy Birthday, did you think i would forget" while kissing her cheek  piper whispering in her ear "No you just got a good memory" piper kissed bella's forehead then kissed her belly "Hey little one in there" while looking up at isabella "Oh did you think i would forget" with a smirk on her face as piper grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit on the couch in the corner, casually asking "are you nervous?" Isabella grabbing piper by the back of the neck and kissing her lips, rubbing her fingers through her hair, pulling back and saying "No I'm not nervous" then kissing her again, nice and crisp like she's a pro kisser, if that's even a think. Piper in such an aww moment just going with the flow, kisses after kisses just so gentle and so much passion, Isabella pulls away and stares in her eyes saying "I wasn't too sure you would come since you know I'm pregnant and all that" piper kisses her so softly then says "that baby is apart of you of course why wouldn't I" then pipers phone rings "Hey where you at? We are all here with cake... waiting for the Birthday girl" its her dad on the other end. "I'll be right there, i stopped by a friends house" then hungs up, Piper kisses bella really hard on the lips and says "I have to go but ill call you, i promise" An hour into her drive, piper's vehicle starts overheating and flames come from under the hood, she pulls into someone's driveway and the only thing she had was a Pepsi can, half empty that she sprays over the engine.. once the flames are out, she jumps in and it starts right up, ten minutes down the road she hears 'click cluck BOOM' then a cloud of black smoke rolls inside the cab, coughing and trying to control the car but she loses all power then feels a bump and gets lifted out of her seat just for a split second till the seat beat secures her back down, the smoke clears out and she sees in a ditch off the road, kicking the door open, a truck driving by yells "Are you okay" Piper unbuckling her seat beat giggling "Yeah I'm okay" as they kept driving. She calls her dad with the little service she has and explains what happened, "I'll be there soon" is all he said. her second phone call was to isabella and also explains what just happened, piper said "Don't you worry, it was well worth it coming to see you"