Playing Games

( Now Wednesday- 3 days after the weekend get away)
Piper went through alot to stay sober once again, she wanted to stop all the hurt but didn't know how. She started to realize that she stayed on the narcotics for so long because she never wanted to feel like how she is right now, she never wanted to face her demons. Piper threw them in the closet and locked the door but the second she got sober, them so called demons busted down the door. Opening every crate that's been locked away in chains for years. She no longer feels free, she feels trapped in her own mind and no release this time. It's full force, feeling the hurt, feeling the pain and her inner child dying inside. She laid on the bathroom floor for hours more hours then she could keep track off that day, more and more tears shed as the minutes passed by that she wasn't high.

(Day five of being sober Now Thursday)
Piper was hanging out all day with her daughter, she didnt have school so she took her and her baby mama, to the park and played baseball. Her little one was having the time of her life with both her mommies there, driving back to drop both of them off at isabella's house.

P- "Do you think we will ever get back together"
I- "You know I'm with someone and you know I will always love you, we just grew apart"
P- "Things will be different tho, I promise"
I- "You don't know that"
P- "Couldn't we try, at least give me that"

Piper so determined to win her wife back got shut down on a number of occasions.
Piper dropped them off the house, kissing Sophia goodnight as she carried her inside and tucked her in.

P- "I'll see you later"
I- "Okay, thank you for today, Sophia really enjoyed that"

On the drive home Piper tried to hold herself together but couldn't resist, she bawled her eyes out screaming the song lyrics at the top of her lungs.

(It was their song that came on the radio, breathe by faith hill)

That's what broke her, for years that was her home, wherever isabella and Sophia were. She was always right there, maybe if she paid more attention to Bella she would still have her, maybe if she was already healed from all the trauma, she would of stayed, maybe if she would of learned to unpack her baggage in a different manner, she would still have her family but no she was drowning, her boat was taken in too much water at once, she was sinking fast. Many thoughts racing through her mind as she turns up the radio.
Talking to herself in the rear view mirror

P- "I hate the monster that you are, you disgust me"

(Pulls in the driveway)

She wipes her tears and walks in her mom's to only find her in the middle of snorting up a line

M- "Hey baby do you want any of this"

Piper looks at her with a blank stare
Shrugs her shoulders

P- "Fuck it, yeah I do"

And just like that her sobriety was down the drain

P- "Hey can we get any more of this"
M- "There's my girl, let me make a call"

Piper and her mother went on a drug run with the rest of piper's paycheck.

(Back home)

Piper parks in front of the house, runs inside to do a few bumps with her mother.
P- "I'm gonna go out for a little bit"
M- "Okay baby I love you"
P- "I love you mom"

Piper drives to Vickie's, she pulls over a mile from her house to do another line before even getting there, cleans her nose up nicely and drives the rest of the way.
Vickie always leaves the door unlocked and she knew that.
Piper wakes in and finds Vickie jamming to music in the kitchen, Vickie screams then realizes its her, she runs