Five year Sobriety

Months turned into years and piper never thought of the drugs or her past life. She buried everything deep inside. All the trauma, all the pain just simply  vanished as if it was that easy. Piper lived the normal life, they bought a house, raised their daughter and had a happy wife happy life situation that was up until all her troubles started to come to surface again. Took four years before her memories started flooding back. Piper started realizing she had major depression, social anxiety. The flash backs would occur then she would blackout and lash mean full words on her wife. She started a dating app and was seeing other women in secret. Things just went from really good to bad with the blink of an eye. Her wife isabella started getting attention from another woman which made piper lash out even more. It didn't take long for isabella to say it was over, so they packed up the house and went separate ways. Piper still got Sophia on her days off and made the best out of what was right in front of her. Sophia now being five was old enough to understand, so piper explained it the best she could. That she would have 2 homes instead of one. Piper moved in with her mother for a temporary situation and reversed back to her old lifestyle. High as a kite not feeling a thing for months. Sleeping with random people to just fill a void, but she never got that satisfaction. Piper ended up meeting a woman named Vickie but V for short who was bat shit crazy but gave piper that thrill that she's been looking for. That little sense of adrenaline to keep her going. V Helped her realize alot about her self and alot to help her control her depression in a healthier way. V showed her a lifestyle that piper never realized was real, she just assumed it was fake like in the pornos.
But it's not fake and alot of people live in the BDSM world. Piper never Dated V they kinda just had a contract that both parties agreed upon when they started talking. But V showed her that it's okay to enjoy pain and need it to survive or your world comes crashes down, that she's not weird for needing that sense of pleasure and happiness. Vickie was simply just an angel in disguise.