Pain as Pleasure

Vickie showed piper that pain can and does release the demons that hides inside of us. V took piper to a gathering one night, she didn't know what to expect but was open to anything. They walked in and first thing piper seen was a man laying shirtless on a table getting melted wax poured on his back and to the left was a woman shirtless with a tube on her nippes sucking as you can hear the pump making puffing noises. There was another table full of food, piper grabbed a plate while Vickie went around giving everyone hugs. As the night went on, piper just got more and more comfortable there. They all went outside where Vickie was getting it all setup for her turn, piper went to the bathroom and while in there did two bumps of cocaine that was in a old cigarette wrapper in her pocket. She came out to see Vickie naked tied to a lawn chair with her ass up in the air and bent over, her ankles tied by rope to the legs and her hands tied to the top of the chair getting not necessarily tortured but a sense of enjoyment, being whipped with a belt, her nippes being pulled and then her ass smacked with a wooden spoon, piper high as a kite sat back in a lay down patio chair just eyes glazed staring at all this going on, cheering and in such an aww moment, like damn this is what I've been missing, that adrenaline, that missing piece. Vickie was finished so piper went back to the bathroom, did another line then came back out to find V laying on the couch fully clothed now, piper lifted her head and sat down with her head on her lap, piper leaned down to kiss her as Vickie grabs her hand and puts it down her underwear,  she's just soaking wet..

Vickie- "do you wanna get out of here??"
Piper- "I thought you would never ask?"

As they were leaving to the car everyone hugged piper saying I really like you, you need to come back. Which made her feel really welcomed and at peace. Once in the car and driving out of the driveway, Vickie takes off her pants sitting with her Bareass on the seat, piper with one hand on the wheel and one hand rubbing her thighs, she did that the whole way to her house then Vickie ran in pantless to her room as piper chased after her, there was something about that night that just drove them closer maybe piper was just too high and was living in the moment.. Vickie has a sixteen inch dildo that she named big ben that was kept in a suitcase under the bed, piper knew it was there and randomly snuck it under the pillow while v ran to the bathroom, fifteen minutes later she saw the perfect opportunity and stuck it in, Vickie's eyes got all big and let out a loud moan as she screamed "MORE" "YES" as taken the whole thing, v let's out a moan and while heavy breathing says "This.... Has.... never happened..... before" the urge rushes through piper as she rams it deeper and hard then it happened, v grabbed piper in closer and dug her nails into her back and she put her mouth on piper's arm and bit down as hard as she could while piper went even harder then Vickie let out the biggest scream right in piper's ear, piper pulled it out and V squirted all down the front half of piper. She laid down beside her as V crawled up in her arms just laying there trying to catch her breathe. Vickie climbs out of bed and pulls her by the arm to come on. Vickie pulls her to the bathroom and starts the water, the excitement on pipers face said it all.
Piper- "you jump in, I'll be right back"
Piper goes back to the bedroom to sneak another line in and as she's snorting up the last bit
Vickie- "Are you coming?"
Piper runs back in and takes off her socks, kissing and rubbing their bodies against each other under the hot steamy water, V gets down on her knees in the green tub and starts to eat out piper as she throws her head back under the shower head rubbing one hand through Vickie's hair and the other against the white tile one at a time on the wall letting out moan after moan just enjoying life, they stayed in there until the hot water ran out, when it got cold both Vickie and piper gathered the towels and ran to the bedroom covering up with the blankets still soaking wet and still naked, more kissing was involved and more touching. Totaling thirteen hours of nonstop sex and orgasms, just climax after climax, it was now eight in the morning and piper needed to pick up her kid at ten so she put on her clothes but before leaving with shakey knees she kissed V then walked out the door.