Falling in Love

Weeks eventually turned into a month of Grace and piper talking, and in that month piper was living in the clouds. Still getting high everyday to ease the pain but had someone to focus on, where it made, just living in general a bearable feeling. everything was going good for her until it was time to meet her mother, Piper got dropped off on a friday and grace's mother was waiting outside to met piper and the first thing her mother said was that "There will be no sex in my house" both piper and grace agreed and her mother said "you can stay this weekend since my husband is away for work" so both piper and grace walked around the back of the house and sat on the porch smoking cigarettes and talking for two hours before they eventually walked upstairs to her room, Gracelyn put a movie on and they cuddled for an hour before she leaned in and kissed piper, piper's heart was pounding so fast that she became so lost and mesmerized with her beauty. They ended up falling asleep in each other's arms before the movie was even over, the next day they hid out in her room all day watching movies and only coming out to grab a snack or to go out on the back porch to smoke but somewhere in between they started falling deeply in love for each other, maybe it was somewhere between the making out sessions or the laughs, you know the ones that really get your stomach hurting but whatever it was, something magical was definitely going on. Later that night piper looked at grace and said "Let's go for a walk" they ended up walking under the moonlight, holding hands around the block and back to her room they went. Grace kissed piper and held her face with just enough force and pushed her against the wall that piper let out a sound, the kind of sound you would make getting excited about something, grace kissed her neck still pushed against the wall then shoves her on the bed, she climbs on top of piper, kissing her lips with so much passion. Grace puts her hands on pipers chest still kissing without moving a beat, then slides one hand be hide her head, rubbing her hands through pipers hair and the other inside of pipers shorts, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and letting out a moan to now having grace's hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. piper grabs the sheets and her toes curl under, piper begins to cry but not the sad kind of tears, the oh shit I just had my first orgasm kind of relief cry, the realizing that grace is the first woman to ever touch her, to being the first one piper ever let her guard down for, to being the one that got to her and made her feel alive. That just maybe there is reasons to live for, that just maybe this life is worth living. That one weekend suddenly turned into every weekend of piper being there and eventually Gracelyn switching schools to be with her more, but it wasn't easy. it was actually quite difficulty, loving a woman in a world where 98% found it a sin, the teachers would be pretty harsh at times, the name calling and the whispers coming from the very own people, that are supposed to teach that bullying is wrong, The same people that preach about having respect for others was actually the ones that had no respect for someone being different and it wasn't even about being different, it was about where it just made them feel uncomfortable that simple ignorance was shown a lot more, if they were seen holding hands in the halls, they would be sent to the office but yet straight couples could kiss and nothing would be done.  One day grace was in the stall in the bathroom and piper sneaked in under the stall to be with her, just a simple kiss is all she wanted.  They started making out until a teacher came in saying "ladies i need you to come out here" They both were being watched constantly as if they were just carrying a gun, piper couldn't believe it. They both walked into the principal's office, piper got really hyped up and started yelling that it was all discrimination, complete bullshit to be singled out and bullied day in and day out until grace said "calm down babe, it's okay" she turned right to the principal and told him very politely to fuck off, without cussing, piper sat down and watched her talk as if she was some goddess, an angel sent down to protect her and be her rock, he rudely interrupted "I called both your parents in, and you're getting suspended for three days" piper began to yell again but  grace looked at her, grabbed her hand "shhh babe" and piper calmed down in a heartbeat and they waited patiently until their parents got there to take them home. Piper tried to give gracelyn a kiss goodbye once they got outside but grace's mom intervened and said "Now isn't the time" they both got in their vehicles and drove off in separate directions. During the three days of being off, piper and grace obviously couldn't see each other or even talk to one another so piper decided to move into her grandparents house, things were getting a little difficult since her father's girlfriend moved in. The only thing Piper didn't account for was that moving in there would soon become her worst mistake she ever made.