Love Changes Everything

Weeks went by of piper not having a vehicle but Isabella always made sure to see her and take her on the weekends, piper stayed so much that she applied for jobs in the area to be closer, she ended up getting a job as a correctional officer with juvenile boys just five minutes from the house. Everything was simply falling into place, piper was sober like legit sober for the first time in years. Piper stepped up and stopped smoking cigarettes, got her vehicle back on the road and went with Isabella to all the baby appointments. Everything was just so normal. two months now have gone by with just floating on clouds, so happily in love. Piper took isabella for a walk around a park under the stars and just the moonlight shining on the both of them, piper began to tell her "I'm really glad i have you and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you" as she gets down on one knee in front of her "Will you marry me?"  without even skipping a beat she screams "YES" as they hold each other kissing as time stood still like a romance movie and love music playing in the background, they both couldn't wait and wanted to be married like right now, they made the plans to not tell anyone and run away to get married. So that's what they did but the only one that would marry them in a short notice was a woman five hours away, they woke up early in the morning to start driving to there forever after fairy tale beginning of a new life but it was snowing and already 3 foot on the ground, but they were already fully committed. that five hour trip ended up turning into a thirteen hour adventure with all the wreaks and snow on the road. piper wore a nice button down shirt with a tie and jeans while isabella wore a white dress that reflected off of the snow and made her look like a ice queen, the most beautiful woman piper has ever laid her eyes on and she was all hers. They both said "I Do" without hesitating, then held hands and joked around for the whole way home but they didn't go home, they got a hotel room to cherish more time together, bella went to the bathroom then piper hurried up and threw rose pedals over the whole room and obviously lit candles, cause it wouldn't of been romantic without the smell of candles. they made love and fell asleep tight in each others arms while piper rubs isabella's belly, they made the best out of what they had and that's all that matter, that's the beauty of life. You can be poor or rich but that love that they shared was what kept them going through the hard times, it was what held them up when life took a shit, its what gave them the strength to keep pushing for a better life. A month later they were laying in bed when isabella woke up to use the bathroom and came running in saying "My water broke" piper grabbed the hospital bag and away they went, they arrived and right away they got a room. patiently waiting for the arrival of their baby girl but she was being stubborn, fourteen hours of waiting and sleeping with more waiting, isabella's grandmother showed up throwing a fit that piper was in the room. "That's my granddaughter, I should be the one in there" yelling outside the door in the hallway and that's when it came out... One of the Nurses said "They are married, she has every right to be in there" Her grandmother ended up getting mad and went home, Isabella in so much distress sat in the shower with hot water running down her back while piper sat there rubbing her back reminding her, how strong she really is "Baby i love you, You got This" "Your doing amazing baby" bella got dressed and crawled in the uncomfortably small hospital bed laying on her side while piper crawled in after her putting one arm under her head and the other around her belly, pulling her in closer to help her feel more safe. every hour the nurses would come in to make sure everything was okay but it seemed like the princess didn't wanna be seen, twenty seven hours later and it was finally time to push. Isabella breathing in and out while grunting her teeth as the doctor says push.. she pushes and screams. The baby is out but not crying isabella instantly says "what is wrong?" "WHY ISN'T SHE CRYING" piper grabs her hand and kisses her forehead while the doctors took the baby and patted her back a few times and in that moment both piper and Bella heard their babygirl crying for the first time, they both started crying with tears of joy. To hear a baby crying for the very first time is that most peaceful noise and the most beautiful sound anything could ever make. The doctor turned to piper and asked "would you like to cut the cord" piper took the scissors and cuts the cord welcoming her babygirl into the world. She laid on isabella's bare chest for a few minutes just staring at everything going on, then piper pushed her in a cart down the hallway to the nicu to get measurements while bella stayed in the room relaxing. Piper stood by her baby holding her little hand while the doctors did what they had to do. She ended up weighing nine pounds five point two ounces, they all got moved to a different room where they could all be together. Sophia Lynn is what they called her, with blue eyes and blonde hair, she was the most beautiful thing; piper has ever seen.