Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman in the cover is you in your human form, which you're in most of the time, but you can still use your powers and your poisoness fangs still show. Your demonic form is much the same but your eyes turn fully black including the whites and you're both stronger and quicker. Black tattoos appear up your arms and legs appearing as webs almost until your heart there appears a small tattoo of a spider. You can spin webs from your finger tips that are impossible to burn or cut no matter how sharp and sturdy a blade is. (You can change the appearance of the woman in the cover however you want if you want to. In the story I don't mention skin color or anything and you can change anything that does decribe appearance in the story to be however you want.)

Besides that I'm a full on Kagome x Inuyasha fan. But that doesn't mean I don't like or appreciate Kikyo, because I really do love her character. In the book she doesn't like you for reasons (Or so it seems) you don't exactly care to know. It has something to do with your origin, that's really all you know for sure in the story. But yeah, I just wanted to say this because I know some people prefer Kikyo x Inuyasha.

Also as I always say before starting. Characters might seem Oc-ish and for that I'm sorry I do my best. Some is intentional for the story line but still. Like when we get to flashbacks I'm warning you both Naraku and Sesshomaru are whole different characters that grow up into who we know in the show.

That's all I'll say for now.

Enjoy~

....................................................................

"Come on! I thought we were friends Sesshomaru!" A demon in red whined, dropping down from a branch. "Yet everytime you come down for a visit you always kill a bunch of my people!"

Sesshomaru only hummed,

"Than tell them to stay out of my way when I come over. Simple" he stated, before moving out the way to let Rin run over to hug the demon's legs.

(Y/n). A spider demon that now hides in her forest of origin from the villages that hunt her. Rin loved her though. She saw her almost as an older sister. (Y/n) loved her back just as much, but she was never one for hate. Which is why Sesshomaru had no problem with trusting her with the girl.

"Well to them you're an intruder to our home.. It's all instinct. Now is there a reason you came or did you just want to see me which is highly unlikely" She then smiled, patting Rin's head.

"No reason.. Rin wanted to see you again."

"Yes! Lady (Y/n)! Would you please come travel with us again...? Jaken and I miss you!" said little girl grinned,

"I said no such thing!" Jaken yelled, looking away with a huff.

"And so does Lord Sesshomaru!"

He said nothing and did nothing, remaining a blank face much to her amusment.

"I see.. You sure do know how to make me feel loved, little one. I've been bored for quite awhile, so why not, but don't be upset if I end up disapearing for a bit. Knowing that group Kagome still needs her protector every now and than"

"Yay!"

(Y/n) chuckled, looking up to a small white spider that came down on a string of silk. It whispered in her ear causing her to nod.

"It seems the Black Widows are ready to take their place as gardian for now. So I'm both willing and allowed to go, as long as fluffy doesn't mind my company" she said, looking up to see his slight glare at the nickname.

"Of course.. As long as you don't plan on annoying me the entire time"

"Oh come on, you love me! Don't even try to deny it" she laughed, picking up a happy Rin and walking on passed him. "Well now, we going or not?"

"Ah! Lady (Y/n), please don't bother my lord so much" Jaken yelled, yet he still tried being respectful.

"You know me better than that, Jaken. I was put on this planet to drive him crazy whether he shows it or not"

Sesshomaru grumbled slightly at that before turning around and following on after her.

"You've been successful since we've met."

"Well at least I know how to get you to talk. Always so quiet and blank. It's nice to see something else everynow and then" she said,

"I agree!" Rin giggled, "You should smile more!"

She and (Y/n) high fived at the thought, seeing the look on his face.

"I'm starting to change my mind already.."