Chapter 3

"Who are you?"

(Y/n) could only tilt her head to the side slightly in confusion.

"What do you mean mister Naraku~"

He sneered slightly at the name before grumbling to himself.

"Kikyo doesn't seem to like you.. you're bound to the Higurashi family.. as well as have a pretty interesting friendship with the great dog demon's first son. So Kumo No Joo, who are you?"

Her heart immediately dropped at the question. She turned away with a forced playful grin that was seamless and could fool any who saw it. Including the man now behind her which is what she needed it to do.

"That's quite the question for a woman you practically kidnapped and locked up with no food or water for 4 days in a cell of darkness.. isn't it? Or is that just me?" she asked,

"I remember you now.. Well, He remember's you. So?"

"The man Onigumo knew me before yes. But not by a lot. Just a friend honestly till I sent him on his way with no memories of myself. The fact he remembers now is quite something.. isn't it?"

~

"Onigumo! Please tell me you're joking.." (Y/n) asked, her heart temperarily frozen.

Sesshomaru looked away from her quietly.

"...I'm afraid not.. You had your suspicion's of him turning into him, soon. It seems you were correct"

She hummed, now shaking in her skin. She was wrapped in his mokomoko at the moment. Chatting before sleep could take over.

"If he remembers... but he doesn't it'll shatter me like it always does. You want me to charm that man to buy you guys time..?"

"Only if you're willing of course"

~

She wasn't. But decided on the spot when she caught him stalking her.

"He used to be in love with you it seems. Yet you erased his memories and sent him on his way to where he reached misfortune than fell to Kikyo's arms. Quite cruel.. don't you think? Good for you.." he suddenly smirked, as she merely rolled her eyes.

"My heart belongs to someone else. Besides, those who fall in love with demons such as myself always end up in misfortune. So I sent him off." she explained briefly, raising her arm and flicking her wrist causing a spin of thin webs to appear.

"I'm running out of silk.. A meal wouldn't be too bad you know. It's not like I'm going anywhere right now." (Y/n) ended up sighing, staring at her black tattoos that surfaced right as his hand reached for her neck again like last time.

She didn't struggled, she only continued to stare at her wrist where the tattoos seemed to bleed through.

"You're quite confident for a victim."

"Who said I was the victim...?"

He sneered

"It doesn't seem to be me."

"It's not a sin to need food to produce energy. More food in my system, more protein to work with. Simple. Or I really will leave here without a tell sign because we both know you weren't capable of holding me captive for long from the beginning. Now either let go of me or end my life." she gritted, a powerful aura exploding from her out of nowhere.

One that made him do as commanded and step back in slight shock. She smacked away the hand still in front of her before glaring at him.

"Kneel."