Chapter 9

A blink.

A flash.

A rush of cold.

And a sudden gasp of surprise.

(Y/n) shivered as cold water was thrown on her to wake her up. A stinging pain still at her stomach as she glanced down to see herself still healing. For some reason she noticed, the blade he'd been using was nulifying her abilities.

She looked up in question, catching sight of the cruel red eyes that glowed in evil delight. You could instantly tell who Naraku had taken most of his appearance from, Kurai with white hair instead of black and a much more savage look about him as well as a much more brutal personallity the only difference.

Seeing him again had the dark marks on her skin burning as she winced. Pulling herself farther from him as much as she could with the heavy thick chains doing their job to weigh her down. They glinted silver, being draped from her arms and waist along with a thick collar she just noticed around her neck. Throwing a glare at him as she did.

"Now princess... trying to take my son away from me.. My heir. My power. A punishment is well deserved, don't you think?" he asked, eyes flashing dangerously despite the seemingly light tone he threw to the words.

A step closer.

Willing herself to not think of the weight, (Y/n) could only drag herself a few inches farther back as her eyes narrowed.

"I couldn't kill you.. no. I could perhaps torture you.... Draw some of that same pure blood from you that I tasted from your father.. " He thought aloud, with another step closer. "Or maybe I could continue what said angel died trying to stop me from doing.. claiming you and finally getting what I've always wanted. Naraku wouldn't mind.. as long as you're not hurt. He's a good boy after all.."

If only he knew. Just how much Naraku hated his guts. And how much he hated the idea of leading in his fathers stead.

"I would never.. give you my consent to rule over our forest." she stated quietly, finding her voice a little worn for some odd reason. "You could torture me near to death and I would never let out a peep of such a claim of power to you."

He brought up his hand after that, tighting his hand into a fist causing another raw scream to escape the spider despite her desperate efforts to not give him such satisfaction. Tears streamed from her eyes as the searing pain stayed to attack her chest.

"I hold here... the chain that connects you to your mate. If I break it. the both of you will suffer pain worse than hell itself for the next few years. Good punishment for those not loyal to those they promised themselves to."

"Why don't you come here yourself and get your hands dirty. Surely fighting a famale in chains isn't too hard for you. Besides, there's more at risk for you then us if you do end up snapping the bond." (Y/n) gritted, her eyes turned black as ink flowed through her veins and skin, causing tattoos to appear.

Her senses spiked and her sight became fuzzed over, everything appearing multiplied by eight. She remembered when the sight used to make her dizzy when she was younger, but now it made her feel powerful, unerstanding what the sight meant. Defiling her own purity and succumbing to her demon completely. She could to the same the other way around, but it was much more painful purifying her own blood. Though considering her position she knew she might have to in the end as an ace up her sleeve.

But at the moment her healing abilities being cancelled were tied to her angel blood, so if they were being restricted by the metal.. right as she finished defiling her purity, the wound in her stomach healed in seconds as she let out a breath of relief.