Chapter 18

I hear the door open, once again. This time Uriah comes through the doors. he sees me and walks over. I stand next to the punching bags.

"What did you do?" He asks as he sees my bloody and red knuckles. I point towards the direction of the broken bag.

"Come on, let's go and watch Four fight." We walk side by side towards the centre circle. Four is up against a Candor transfer. He looks tough. He seems to be about Zekes height and weight.

With a punch to the nose and a kick to the temple. he Candor is unconscious.

"Winner : Four" I yell and walk towards him. In the corner of my eye I see Uriah circle his name on the chalkboard.

"Well done" I congratulate him. He tries to smile but is in too much pain. Blood from his swollen lip dribbles down his face.

"Everyone go for lunch" I hear Amar yell. "Be back by 1:30pm or be factionless" he warns. The initiates jog towards the doors.

We walk to the cafeteria to meet our friends. Zeke and the other are already there. I hear mumbles about tattoos, tris, and tori. I sit down next to Four and he grabs my hand. I squeeze back. "Hey, Tris" Zeke says trying to sound serious. "Wanna get a tattoo?"

"Nah, I'll wait" I reply. i was dared a few years back not to get a tattoo until my 15th birthday. "Oh well" he says

Four grabs my hand a little bit tighter but not enough to hurt. He wraps my own arm around me and picks me up by the waist. He, with the others following, all walk towards the tattoo parlour.

~~~~~~time~lapse~~~~~~
"Sorry, Tris" Tori says to me while the others hold me in the chair. She starts on the collarbone. I'm not allowed to know what I'm getting until it's healed.

Mar walks up to me and sits down on the chair next to me. "I picked it, ya know" She smiles. "Will I like it?" I question, wanting to get as much information as I can. "You will, a old relative of yours has the same tattoo."

A/N New chapter. Its not that long but at least it's something.
-Bee