Chapter 9

Tris POV
I panic. It must be someone with a really bad aim. A initiate I'm guessing. I duck, but I'm not quick enough. The blade skims the top of my head. A lot of pain goes straight threw my whole body. I fall over and lay in a heap on the ground. I'm loosing a lot of blood as it took off a fair chunk of skin.

My vision starts to go black at the edges as I see Uri beating up an unknown figure. I feel my body get picked up. I look up, it's Four. He runs down the halls towards the infirmary. I feel myself get handed off to someone else.

I struggle to see but I can tell that it's Zeke by the way he runs. We burst through doors. I sigh. And soon darkness takes over.

Uriah POV.
I hear Tris yell out about going to lunch. The transfer, Eric with an angry look turns towards Tris with a knife in hand. He lifts it to throw just as another knife from someone else flys towards my little sisters head. She see it and quickly ducks but not fast enough.

It skims her head. She falls to the ground. I look around for someone I trust. "FOUR" I yell at him. "Take Six to the infirmary. Quick, GO"

I look at all the transfers. Eric looks stunned. The two Amity girls look shocked. The kids from Erudite are accessing the problem.

What about that Jye kid? I don't see him anywhere. I see a figure walking towards the door. Its him.

I run towards him. I know it was him. With another punch to his jaw. I hear the horrid crack... again. Four runs past with Tris in his arms. I finish beating this kid until he's knocked out.

Amar walks back in and asks what happened. I explain everything to him. He lets the rest of the initiates go for the day.

Amar goes to tell Max what happened and I walk to the infirmary to check on my little sister.

Zeke POV
We get let out to lunch and as Shauna and I walk towards the Cafeteria I see Four panicking with a small, pale girl in his arms. "TRIS" I run towards him. "Four. Stop. Let me take her" I take her into my arms and I run as fast as I can.

I hear people running behind he so I guess it is Shauna and Four. I wonder where my brother is?

I run into the infirmary door as I hear Shauna yell to the doctor to get Six a bed. Guys in white clothes run around and come out with a stretcher. They take Tris from my arms and out here into the bed and take her into a room.

I follow just as Four and Shauna do. "Sorry guys, I can't let you go in. Six has to go into surgery immediately." Most people in the compound calls her Six besides our friends.

We sit in the waiting room. Waiting... All of our friends have arrived. Uri was beating up the kid that threw the knife.

Mar and Lynn arrived as soon as Uri did. Mom came a while ago. Amar and Max also came to see if Tris was a
okay but we had to tell them that she was in surgery.

I see some initiate walk in. He's bruised black and blue. He looks horrible and I think he jaw is dislocated. His nose probably broken as well. I look towards Uri who looks at him, eyes flaring with anger. I bet that was the kid that chucked the knife.

The doctor comes out with a grim look on his face as he called us all into a private room to spill the news.

A/N
Thank you to everyone who has read or is currently reading this story. Please remember to vote, comment and share to your friends. Thank you! Pansycakes. I'll update at 1.3k