Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Tris POV
I get out today. My head still hurts, a lot. I look towards the small while clock on the far wall. 6:05 in the morning. I have 25 minutes until I can get out. Well that if someone comes to get me. The nurse bring in breakfast on a black tray for me. There's a plate of scrambled eggs, a tall glass of milk with two pills next to it. "Umm, Miss? What are the pills?" I question confused. "Oh, they're to help your headache dear." She answers nicely. I eat slowly. The eggs don't have any taste. I think this is what Abnegation eat.

Uriah and Zeke walk in at exactly 6:30am. "Time to go Trissy" they say in time. "Finally" I exclaim quickly as I sit up. A sharp pain in my head causes me to fall back over. Uriah comes and helps me sit up by putting his hands on my back. "The doctors have called us in for a meeting" Zeke says "They said that they know how you got injected." Uriah finishes.

I get up, and with the support of my brothers, walk to the meeting room that we were in yesterday. "Six, Uriah and Zeke, come take a seat." The doctor says sitting at his desk. They boys put me on the seat in the middle and then both sit either side of me. "Let's get straight to the point" the doctor says.

We nod and he starts. "The knife that was thrown was somehow hollowed out and had death serum injected into it. This is a very 'intelligent' design. As the knife cut you the serum was released into your wound which lead straight to your brain. Normally only a certain kind of people could resist the symptoms of Death Serum. We do not know why and how someone did it to you." My eyes widen. Who was Uriah beating up just after I got hit? "Can we have a moment to talk please?" "Sure just re-open the door when you're finished." He smiles and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

"Uriah. The person you were beating up, who was it?" I ask. "Ah that was that kid, Jye. But he looked like a robot when he was walking. I think he was being controlled." Uriah replies. "He could of been controlled!" I say quietly. "Erudite..." I whisper

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter... I've had a lot to do lately.