Chapter 20

It's 1:25pm and I see Four leave and walk towards the training room. I chase after him. "Four" I sing out to him. Before he could turn around I jump onto his back.
"Hey" I say, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Afternoon, my love" He says as he pulls me around to his front. He kisses my forehead. He presses me up to the wall and we kiss.

I look at my watch. "Four" I say. "Mm?" He replies. "it's 1:40" "Sh*t" he says "I'm gonna be faction less" he gets worried. "Hey" I say as I go into my toes to make eye contact with him "it's fine. you're with me, Amar won't care too much"

We jog at a fast pace to get to the training room as fast as possible. we stop before the doors and take a breath. "Lets go" Four says.

We walk in to see all the initiates standing, facing us with Amar facing them and yelling at another late comer. "He seems angry, I'll walk with you" I say to try and calm his nerves. it doesn't work. "Yeah, yeah that'll be good" he says.

"Afternoon Amar" I greet him. "Six" he responds. "Four, where were you?" He questions. Four looks towards me trying to make me give him an answer. "He was, uh with me" I say not to sure if it sounds true. "And why was that?" He questions me. "We were talking about the fights and proper technique" Four says in a quiet voice.

"Fine. But next time your are out." The instructor says. Today we work on knifes.

We walk towards our target and Amar nudges me. "Wanna show 'em our special trick?"

I grin at the memory of the last few years. Uri would throw knifes at me while being blind folded as I stand in front of the target.