Chapter 2

The bat screen buzz as a person is shown calling. The bats and the little puppy look up and Dick goes to answer.

"Hello," Bruce responds.

"Hello, is this Bruce Wayne?" a young female voice breaks through the speakers perking the puppy to listen.

"Yes, who are you?" his father asked.

"I am Naras daughter and my mom called me telling me the situation. I am now telling you that batman should go to hell. I don't want the little pest and I don't want you to call me at all so please bring him elsewhere." All the males in the room gawk at the screen in astonishment.

Damian starts to bark madly at how rude the girl is being to him and his family. It is cute and the two brothers Jason and Tim have to hold in their laughs.

"NARA BLOOD PHEONIX DAGGER, HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY FRIEND LIKE THAT! I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU ABOUT THIS! YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF THE PUP IF IT IS THE LAST THING YOU DO! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM! So sorry Bruce, she is just mad that I don't trust her alone in the house when I am out." The girl's mother Nara speaks through the connection and the boys all turn scared of getting the woman angry.

"I-it is alright. So, the day is set for tomorrow at nine in the morning?" the famous Bruce Wayne stutters not wanting to hear the woman scold him.

"Yes, wonderful actually for I am leaving at ten o'clock so I get to see you for some time. Anyway, please excuse my daughter though and see you tomorrow bye." The woman ends the call and that is when Dick, Jason, and Tim burst out laughing.

"She got you good, Hahahaa" Tim speaks first laughing so hard he topples to the floor.

"Very funny. Anyway, all you boys will though company me to see the two girls." That is when all the laughing stops and the boys look at their father shocked. It was now Damian's bark laughing that filled the silence.

"What? No!" they scream as the pup continues to laugh.

"That is the last thing I will hear about it." Bruce changes from his batman costume and heads up to his office.

"Damn, I really am now scared," Jason says the truth.

Some whining draws the attention of the three boys in the room including the butler Alfred. They see Damian trying to get down but get the sudden fear of falling on his face. The boys start to laugh again while Alfred goes over and takes Damian's puppy form bringing him upstairs.

"Now it is time for a bath." The boys laugh once again at the facial expression when hearing the mention of a bath, Damian gives.

"C'mon, let us go and see what happens." The boys rush up after the butler and instead of seeing the show, they get to experience it firsthand.

"You boys are going to bath Damian. I need to speak to Alfred about some things. So go." The boys groan and Damian is handed to Dick.

"Geez, he really needs to sort out his priorities. C'mon, let us go." Dick says holding Damian by his tiny waist.

Damian made a huge fuss over the fact that his older brothers are going to bathe him. He didn't want them touching him. He growled, bit, and just struggled to give them a hard time. It was funny to watch from the bathroom door for Alfred and Bruce.

The next day after a tired sleep of whining from Damian's puppy fears of being lonely the boys get in the limo with their father tired and enjoyed the ride with Damian in his father's lap.

"You behave for the girl Damian." The puppy nods even more tired than his brothers.

His puppy form gave him all the puppy senses, tiredness, and everything a puppy has when just so young. He wants to see what the girl looks like and everything, the puppy curiosity got his little tail to wag.

'Seems Damian is excited to meet the girl." Dick mention watching the pup that kept him awake all night since he is just next door to his room.

Soon they arrive at a beautiful mansion and in front of the grand doors is the woman they presume is the mother Nara. They get out of the car and Damian is being held by Tim this time.

"Hello, Bruce lovely to see you in the flesh." The woman greeted smiling at the older man in front of her.

"Nara you look even more beautiful now than back then." Bruce complimented.

"Oh, you really haven't lost your charm. Please come in." all of them went inside and what the boys saw was awestruck.

The place is extravagant and cozy. They enter the living room and are once again amazed at the beauty. They also notice a girl that was in Damian's opinion gorgeous, like a goddess.

"This is my daughter Nara. I named her after me for she resembled me so much." The girl looks at the gentlemen and saw the puppy. One thought crosses her mind. Cute!