Chapter 10

*Above is what Damian looks like. If the wolves seem older than a teenage wolf I apologize, couldn't find a pic for the young teenage wolf. Please vote, view and comment. Enjoy! =)*

The next morning came by and I woke up with a yawn but then I felt something different I looked down and saw my legs longer so I looked in the back of me and saw my body grew.

I grinned and stood up from the bed seeing my height grew, I grew. I have to go tell Damian and oh he is already calling me. I leaped off the bed to the floor and walked to the stairs.

"Nara!" Damian called again and I emerged from the wall and stood at the top of the stairs looking down at all the boys gawk at me.

Damian p.o.v

I called Nara wanting to tell her the news and then she emerged from behind the wall and it was like time stopped. Nara was in her teenage wolf form and she was gorgeous, I couldn't explain it.

*This is what Nara looks like below*

Nara p.o.v

I got tired of standing there so I went down the stairs and ended up in front of a teenage wolf Damian. He got a bit more handsome and I grinned at him, he did the same looking me over.

"Woah, did I miss something?" Tim came in with two collars in his hands and had to blink at how big we are.

"Nara and Damian seemed to have grown overnight," Bruce said looking at us.

"Well never mind, come on you two let's see how these works." He came over to us and I and Damian sat down on our hides.

Tim took the collars and put them around our necks. It was a new feeling so I had to shake my fur to get comfortable. Damian got a brown color and I got a black color.

*These are the collars for our furry friends. View and comment*

 View and comment*

"So, try it guys say something

"So, try it guys say something." Tim looked so hopeful.

"Hi," I spoke first shyly, and then Tim gave me the biggest grin I have ever seen.

"Calm down geez," Damian spoke and Tim jumped up in the air.

"Yes, they work." He gave us hugs and Damian hated it but I laughed.

"Finally, we can understand them," Dick said smiling along with everyone else.

"Oh, I forgot." I run to Alfred and told him.

"Your cookies are very delicious thank you." He smiled and patted me on the head.

"Don't give him too much confidence." Damian came over to me looking sour.

I glared at him and with a flick of my tail smacked Damian in the face I walked off to the sofa to lay down and relax. Damian came in the other direction and glared at me but then grinned deviously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him not liking his grin.

He launched at me but I leaped last minute and that is when I remember his revenge. He took a stance grinning and I grinned along with him and took the same stance.

He launched first and I ran off him chasing me, I went through the guy's legs and around the group of older males while Damian tried to get me.

"You are going to lose Nara." He screamed attacking but failed as I dodged.

"I don't think so Damian and hey*halted from running* you said my name for once* continues running*," I said while dodging the teenage Damian.

"Yeah so?" he was on the left of Dick while I hid behind Bruce.

"Well, it was the first I heard you say my name and the first I said your name. Don't you find it odd to your ears?" I asked him hiding now behind Alfred while Damian was on the right of Bruce.

"It is just a name and no you aren't going to distract me from getting revenge." He said running after me but I ran off to the front door which had a doggy door and leaped through going to hide behind a bush.

"Ha." He actually jumped over the bush and landed over on the other side of me and with his right paw tagged me.

"Gotcha." He said content walking away and that is when I got the idea of taking my revenge.

I launched at him and we rolled around until I pinned him down on the green grass. He glared at me and I got off content but then he attacked me and we rolled again but I still pinned him.

"Pinned ya again." He defeated and I succeeded but then sniffed the grass following the scent until I was in the perfect spot to do my business.

When I was done, I looked to see Damian doing his own business and then head on in along with me following.

We headed to the sofa until something caught my eye and it was a squeaky ball. I grinned and took the attack stance and launched at it, digging my jaws on it chewing it down on it.

Then something hit me and it was a rope for dogs and I grabbed it but Damian took the other end. We glared and played tug of war and the boys all enjoyed the show. I started to growl wanting it more but Damian kept tugging.

"That is mine." He growled at me but I growled back and soon we deserted it and soon fought our own way.

He yanked on my ear but I rubbed his stomach with my back right paw and that got him to get off me shuddering. I rolled on my stomach and titled my head in confusion.

"You okay?" I asked him getting up walking over to him.

"You rubbed me wrong." His ears were flat on his head and his tail was tucked between his legs.

A realization came to me and I submitted going over to Bruce and laid there feeling so disgusted with me.