Chapter 8

Damian couldn't comprehend how this one single female can make him change his attitude and heart for only her. When he saw her in her vulnerable state all he wanted to do is curl at her side and reassure her with all of his soul and heart. He shook his head and get up from his back and trail behind the female pup.

His green eyes take every part of her, her murky green eyes, her black, brown, and white fur all jumbled around but making her coat fine and beautiful. Her walk is as good as mastered and her tail kept wiping around from her emotions. Her whole being enchanted the young Wayne and that is saying something.

"Hey, Damian, look," I call looking toward the sofa in the living room.

He trots at my side and looked where I motioned with a jerk of my head. We both saw his brothers on the sofa and watching TV. Jason took the love seat; Tim was I guess still down in the Batcave working on the collars and Dick was sprawled on the sofa with the remote in his hand and seemed to be drifting into sleep.

I look at Damian and he looks at me, we moved toward the two boys and then take the two-seat couch right next to Jason. The couch was taller than us so we had to jump but to my advantage, I jumped on Damian's back and used him as a lever.

"Hey!" he shouts at me.

I stick my tongue at him and lay on my side waiting for him. Soon with one good jump got himself on the couch and laid down on his stomach looking at me. I stick my tongue at him again in a teasing manner and then we faced the TV.

They were watching a romance/horror movie and it seemed it got to the part where the girl back is to the wall and the murderer is pining her and coming closer to her in a charming way.

"Don't get any ideas," I announced to Damian without turning my head.

"I didn't say anything." He looked at me.

"I know what you are thinking for revenge and it is not going to do anything but get your fur ripped from your flesh," I tell him facing him in total seriousness.

"You think you can do that?" he asks testing me.

"Oh, I don't have to prove it, as long as you know it, I don't have to do anything as long as you don't try anything, and I am fine in the best of ways." I face the screen again and watch the murderer have a knife to the girl's neck and is leaning in.

Their faces close and even I can feel the tension of the situation. Dick fell into a deep sleep and Jason was bored as always but was drifting from time to time. Damian and I watched the movie till the end and when it ended it got me sad for it ended.

"Hello everyone." Alfred came in.

"Hey, Alfred." Dick woke up in a groggy sleep and handed the remote to Jason and headed to bed.

"I will stay up for a bit more so no worry about those two Alfred," Jason said and got more comfortable.

"Hey, why don't we go to that couch." I motioned to the couch that dick got off of.

"Why?" Damian asked me confused as to why I wanted to move.

"Because one it is warm and two it is in front of the Tv." I get up and jumped down heading to the other couch and jumped up with little to no effort.

I get comfortable against the pillows and watch Jason scroll through the movies. Damian actually joined my side not leaving me alone. He actually got the nerve of laying against my side.

I looked at him perplexed and then faced the movie. I actually found a movie that I liked so I barked at Jason to stop.

"You like this movie?" he asks me stopping at the movie I liked.

I bark again and so he put it on. It was the movie that I made myself and soon they will know. The author came and my name shone itself. The boys looked at it and stared at me.

*Don't worry I haven't really made a movie in real life. It would be awesome but no. Back to the story! Please vote and view!*

"You made this movie!?" Jason and Damian screamed at me shocked.

I nod at them and watch the movie. They watched with peaked interest now they know it was me who created the movie that is named Phoenix soul and heart.

A girl with black hair and red fiery eyes was the main character and had to fight the system which gets rid of her but she was too powerful and she wasn't alone.

A handsome black-haired boy comes along with the power to kill things and soon with the both of them they succeeded in ridding the world of humans who want to cure the people who had powers. When it was put in films everyone watched it and I became a famous person until...I don't want to go further. Let's just say this went for the worse on a certain night and haunting memories still plague my mind.

"Why is now, that of all the people, you chose to kill me?" the president of the system spoke.

"Because you are the one who ordered for me to die so I am simply giving the chance to see what death really is like." The main character spoke before her friend or boyfriend reached his hand out and killed the president.

Now onto the part where the whole of humanity retaliates and fights against the two being but was surprised to find a whole armada waiting just behind the fog. They stopped with one battle cry they attacked the humans killing all of them and saving the world. The movie ended at midnight and Damian and Jason were still awake but yawned a few times.

"Come now time for bed." Alfred took the remote out of Jason's grasp and he gets up, stretched, and walked over to me patting my head.

"Good job on the movie." He complimented me leaving me with a grin and then walked off to his room. Seem I like my head being tapped and Damian just looks at me with a sour look.

"Jealous?" I ask him leaning close to his face.

"Not on your life." he lays his head on his paws facing away from me.

Alfred watches the both of us and I sigh while laying my head down. Damian moves closer to lean against my side and fall asleep on me while I fall asleep on the pillow. Alfred put a blanket around us and left us to sleep once again.