Chapter 6

Damian growls at them and I lower my head in embarrassment. The scientist man chuckles and continues to laugh.

"Okay, what is so funny?" both I and red robin ask.

"That is what you should be looking at. The mate bond is stronger than ever with these two." I turn my head to the side confused along with Damian.

"Nara, Damian, you two have been turned into wolf pups from this man for his experiment of mate bonds. The only way you two can turn back human is if you fall in love with one another and mate." Batman explains pinching his nose in annoyance.

"The full mating bond!" the scientist exclaims.

The males looked at him like he had two heads.

"Yep, you heard me right. They have to accept each other as mate then mark one another and then mate doing doggy style." He laughs at the last part.

Both me and Damian growl at him and glare daggers at him. I am not going to mate with a pup that is for sure. I huff and turn my back toward them raising my head in ignorance. I refuse to mate with anyone especially to become human.

"No way am I mating with a girl!" Damian exclaims huffing as well.

"Something we both can agree on," I tell him while looking at Damian from the corner of my eye.

"Hm, you know, you aren't like other girls I have met." I gasp eyes widening at what he said.

"Are you hitting on me?" I turn my whole body around toward him.

His ears move back in fear before composing himself. I glare at him and growled at him. I leaned down to attack but a glum voice stopped me.

"Enough you two. Nightwing brings this man straight to Arkham and makes sure he is put in a cell and is secure before coming back here." Batman order.

Nightwing nods grabbing the scientist while he laughed just like the joker. I noticed every time he laughed red hood would curl his fist in anger. I wonder why as I tilted my head at him. After the laughter is gone Batman takes off his mask and I gasped out loud. Batman is Bruce Wayne!

"Damn it, dad." Damian cursed under his breath.

"You knew who he is and did you just call him your dad?" I face Damian.

"Yeah, he is my father after all." He states looking at me.

"Then that means Dick, Tim, and Jason are..." I trail off not knowing who is who.

"Yeah, Dick is Nightwing that just left, the Red Hood is Jason and red robin is Tim and I am the real Robin," Damian explains sitting on his hindquarters.

"I can't believe this, the man who supposedly is hitting on my mother is Batman!" I couldn't wrap my head around that fact.

"He isn't hitting on your mother! That is just gross!" Damian recoiled at my exclamation.

"Well, why is it they are all friendly toward each other. I know my mother is a trillionaire and your father is a billionaire but still." I argued against Damian growling at him.

"Would you two stop barking at each other? Geez, don't get your fur in a mess." Jason took his helmet off while stating that fact.

We both growled at him and he glared at us. We may be pups but we still have attitude.

"Hey, Tim!" Jason continues to talk.

"Yeah, I get what you are going to say. Make them a collar that will make them talk for real so we know what they are saying. Already at work." I notice Tim was already out of his suit and is tapping away on his own computer.