𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Welcome back! I am so glad to be writing another book and I can't wait for this story to unravel

Welcome back! I am so glad to be writing another book and I can't wait for this story to unravel. I have been sitting on this idea for weeks now, through tedious research and planning, I am ready to write it! This will be another changing POV story with both main characters; I love being able to write both sides of the story.

This story is going to be Dark. Dark themes, dark scenes, and dark smut. If you are not of age, please exit out now. I can't monitor all of my readers, so read at your own risk if you wish to continue. Warnings and tags will be posted below and updated with each chapter, as well as being listed in each chapter that contains it.

Anyways, here are the deets! The main protagonist is Sofía Castillo, daughter of Máximos Castillo, the elite drug cartel Lord in Mexico. Her young and eclectic nature will be seen as untamed to most, but she'll soon find someone just as enticing. I am so happy to be writing a Latina as our Original Character. As a Latina myself, with deep family roots in Mexico, this story will be like a homage to that side of my life. Not many fanfictions have POC represented as the OC, so I am ecstatic to add this to my story.

And then we have our lovely James 'Bucky' Barnes. A nefarious mafia leader, James will be working towards earning international ties that eventually leads him to meet our wonderful Sofía. He will be in his late twenties, learning how to handle his family's mafia business as well as understanding his own power and intimidation. His mafia business is based in Chicago, where I'm born and raised! I'm tired of always reading about New York, haha. He will be having tattoos in replacement of his metal arm. It's my AU, I make the rules.

Again, this book will have dark themes so get ready to meet Dark!Bucky/Mafia!Bucky.

Warnings/Tags:

- slight manipulation/gaslighting

-knife usage (stabbing)

-blood and violence

-murder

-drinking

-slow burn

-fingering

-oral (m to f)

-praise kink

-murder weapons such as fish hooks

-detailed medical procedures

-very detailed murders, this is your final warning.

*DO NOT TRANSLATE OR REPOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION*

Disclaimer: this is purely fiction. I know the history of cartels and how detrimental they are on countries, so please keep this in mind. Yes, cartel aesthetics and mafia aesthetics are very "in" especially all over Wattpad and Pinterest, but please don't take offense on this fictional plot. I know very well how dangerous cartels in Mexico are, trust me. I will not romanticize the actual actions of cartels and mafias.

NEW DISCLAIMER: Spanish is my SECOND LANGUAGE! I am not 100% fluent because I live alone and don't have my family around anymore to practice speaking with. So please understand that there will be mistakes with the Spanish dialogue. ✌🏼

NEW NEW DISCLAIMER: PLEASE STOP COMMENTING COMPARISONS TO POSSESSED. Love the book, but it is not the same or even in the same atmosphere. It is very disrespectful and hurtful to compare two books that should have their own spotlight! I will not hesitate to mute or delete comparing comments.

Enjoy,

gracefullydreaming ❤️