𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

JAMES BARNES

JAMES BARNES

The rest of the night is spent with Sofía and her friends back in the water. There was even a moment where Sofí and I were judging people's best dive form which was unsuccessful with how tipsy people were.

Once the sun started to set, we all sat around the back of the boat in our lounge seats and took in the view.

It was breathtaking and it felt just right with Sofía leaning back into my chest while I caressed her arm with my fingers.

Even the fireworks that started at the front of the boat were perfect. Like the perfect ending to the perfect day and I had everything I needed right here.

Just that thought alone caused me to hold onto Sofía even tighter in my hold. Things seem to be going good for us and I don't want anything in our way.

Once the fireworks finished, we stayed on the boat for a few hours longer just soaking in the night with her friends. Many more shots were taken and the floorboards of the boat shook with the loud music that was blasting throughout the speakers all around.

By the time it was almost two am, the boat was finally back at the port and we were carefully stepping off with our belongings. Sofía clung to my arm as I carried our things until her drive ran over and grabbed them from me.

"That's all our stuff," Sofía tells the driver who nods and brings our belongings to the trunk of the car. Thankfully, we're staying at the guest house so we won't need to be stumbling into a hotel this late in the night.

Sam is behind us with his arms wrapped around Teresa's waist and Sofí and I wait for everyone to get off the boat before saying our goodbyes.

I shake everyone's hands, but once I get to Teresa who peels herself off of Sam, she pulls me in for a hug.

"You make her happy, but don't fuck anything up," She whispers sloppily in my ear. I raise my brows as she pulls away and gives me a smile.

"I won't," I promise her before Sofía returns to me after saying goodbye to her friends.

Once we're back in the car and heading towards the Castillo's property Teresa leans her head on my shoulder and naps.

Sam is on his phone scrolling through what looks like his email. I roll my eyes and chuckle under my breath. No matter how wasted Sam might be, he will always check his work email.

I've tried to stop him many times in the past, but he doesn't budge so I stopped.

After a few minutes of driving we make it to Sofía's home and we're getting out of the car. Sam heads back towards the guest home and gives me a small wave.

I look around the perimeter of the home and shake Sofía's body a little to wake her up a little more. She barely made it out of the car.

"Vamos a dormir," She mumbles under her breath and I see the drive walk past us and open the side door and leave it open.