𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

SOFÍA CASTILLO

SOFÍA CASTILLO

This is wrong. So wrong.

But it feels so fucking right with James. His lips are soft, but rough at the same time. As are his hands that are gliding up my thighs, waist, up until his hands are holding my face.

We are breathing heavy, our hearts beating a hundred miles a second. It's like we're lost in this world of just us right now and we could care less if someone walks in.

His tongue glides along my lower lip and I can't help but let out a small, pleasing moan causing him to move closer. His body is almost crushing mine against the desk, but I don't care if he breaks me.

"Took you long enough," James breathes out in between kisses and I open my eyes to see him display a sly smirk on his lips before diving back into a kiss.

I can only nod, scared that I'll say something, and snap myself out of this dream. The heat in my body increases and the ache in between my legs grows worse. It's like James can tell that this is turning me on because he positions his legs closer, his right leg in between mine.

Just one movement up my thighs with his knee and I'd be done for. It's been a while since I've had any action with a man, so any minuscule move from James has my body reacting in ways I'm not used to.

Even just now, his tattooed hands are traveling everywhere on my body and it's taking everything in me to not succumb to his touch. Flashes of my bed come to mind and I try to shake it away, wanting to enjoy this in the office.

Mas despacio, Sofia. Slow down, Sofia.

"James," I speak out, breaking his lips from mine just for his icy blue eyes to search through mine quickly.

I'm not too sure why I even spoke up, but I needed to say his name. He doesn't seem to be bothered though. There's a glint in his eyes that showcases hunger and lust.

"James," I repeat myself, but my voice drops an octave and it comes out in a sultry tone that just riles up James even more.

"Don't-" James responds, pulling his right arm up towards my head and lowering it until it's adjacent from my ear.

He closes his eyes and leans forward, although there isn't any space to do so. His body is pinning mine against the desk and all I feel is his muscles against my body, which makes it even harder to concentrate.

I open my mouth to say his name again, but his right-hand silences me as his fingers brush over my lips and then travel down my throat once more. He can hold me like this all day and I wouldn't mind.

"Don't say my name like that," He begins, tightening his grip on my throat, but not enough to hurt. It's like my voice is his weakness and I'd do anything to keep him like this.

His lips smash mine again before I can think anything else or say his name again the way he likes it. This time, the kiss is fierce and desperate.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his hand leaves my throat, causing a whine to come out of my mouth. I can feel a smile turn from his lips but he doesn't return his hand to my throat.