𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

WARNING: 18+ Minors DNI

JAMES BARNES

The yacht party is already getting off to a rumbustious start as we leave the port and Sam and I are introduced to everyone on board.

Teresa's cousin, Alejandra, seems a few years younger than us and brought a two of her friends who are flocking around Sam. It's humorous to see Sam surrounded by all these college aged women circling him like vultures around fresh meat.

But he seems to not mind one bit, especially with how much I've had him working this summer. He deserves a break and I'll happily turn a blind eye to anything he ends up doing today.

Melanie introduced herself as Sofí's best friend from college and gave me insight to the college years that Sofí encountered. Melanie referred her, Sofí, and Teresa as the trio that were inseparable during college.

Apparently Sofí wasn't as independent and outgoing as she is now. I'm not surprised with this knowledge, though.

I can't imagine being a cartel lord's daughter and attempting to live a normal life. Especially a normal college experience kind of life. I like how much she's been able to break out of the shell Melanie described her hiding under.

Then there's Sofía's lifelong friend, Carmen, who brought a guy friend that made everyone else flip the fuck out. Sam and I kindly stepped back as they all flooded her with questions about who this guy was. It was far too much Spanish to decipher and I did not want to disturb their interrogation.

Once everyone was introduced and we were finally a few miles away from port, the party started. I found myself constantly locking eyes with Sofí and wondering when we'd have that time she promised me.

I wasn't the begging type. But having her this close in that kind of bikini showing off in front of me made me want to throw her over my shoulder and fuck her into oblivion with no care that people would hear us.

I'd beg on my fucking knees if it came to it.

I would need to figure out the perfect opportunity to kidnap her from the party. Besides, the party isn't for her. It's for Teresa and they all seem to be focused on that. They wouldn't realize we'd be gone for an hour... max.

Or maybe two. With the things I want to do to her, I'd take my fucking damn time.

Sofía's laugh can be heard from where I'm lounging next to Sam. We're laying near the back of the yacht on the top floor where Teresa is sitting on the lounge chair next to Sam. They're whispering and giggling about something, but I'm on my fifth glass of champagne and grabbing another from a worker who comes up to us for refills.

I look back as I take a glass and leave my empty one on the tray and see Sofía is leaning over the yacht's railing look out into the gulf coast. I have a direct view of her ass as she bends over and then I see her head turn and her eyes lock with mine. She sends a wink my way and I can feel my cock harden just at that sight.