𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

billie

billie

"wait, how does this thing work again?" finneas asked as he fiddled with the tv remote.

"it's not that hard to work. the buttons are labeled." i snatched it from him. i pointed to the power button. "that's how you turn it on."

"right," he nodded. "my bad."

he clicked through the channels, then let out a sigh. "we've been on earth for a month now. don't you think it's time to go back to heaven?"

"go back?" my brows furrowed. "i don't wanna go back."

"we're gonna have to eventually," he pointed out. "if we get caught, you know what will happen..."

"we won't get caught. we made sure we wouldn't, remember?" i reminded him. "but i... i don't think i ever wanna go back. i love it here, fin."

"it's alright," he sighed. "also, i hate being in human form. it's weird."

"i like it. i think it suits me, you know?" i smiled.

he shrugged, which made me roll my eyes.

"claudia," i caught her attention as she walked into the living room. "do you think that my human form suits me?"

"oh, for sure," she nodded with a grin. "you look so pretty!"

"thank you, so do you," i smiled, then shoved fin. "see, claudia thinks it suits me!"

"i never said it didn't!" he defended with wide eyes. "i didn't say anything."

"whatever," i shook my head. "oh, and i met someone a bit ago. i keep forgetting to tell you."

they both gave me a look. "you met someone?" claudia raised a brow.

"yeah," i nodded. "her name is jasrya."

"you haven't let anything slip, have you?" fin asked.

"of course not. i'm not stupid."

"well..." he trailed off, which made me smack his head.

"rude." i scoffed.

"tell me more about this jasrya girl then." claudia requested as she sat next to me on the couch.

"well, she's really pretty and nice too. her smile is... whew," i started explaining. "oh, and she introduced me to this place called taco bell. it's so good! you two have to try it!"